Derek Morgan

You screamed as your kidnapper made another cut on your arm. That was the 20th time he had done that on the same arm- yes you counted- and it burned every time. "You're a sick S.O.B. you know that?" You spat. "Tsk, tsk. Such filthy words shouldn't be coming from such a pretty mouth like yours. Maybe I should fix that." He said as he lightly dragged the knife along your cheek, thankfully not deep enough to cut skin. "You're not gonna get away with this. My team will find you and you'll be sorry." He laughed and placed a hand on your shoulder. "How cliché. You know, you say that but I seriously doubt your team knows you're here. So sorry, princess, but it looks like I win this time." He laughed as he started making cuts on your other arm. You hissed in pain and mentally prayed that your team was on their way.
********************
"Penelope please tell me you have something. Please." Derek begged. You and Derek had been going out for 4 months now and the only people who knew were Hotch and Rossi. It had been 12 hours since you were kidnapped and he was on edge. "I-I'm sorry. Her phone isn't on and she didn't bring her rental car so I can't track anything." "Damn it." He said while pacing the room. "Don't worry, we're gonna find (Y/N). Garcia, are there any other properties linked to Matthew Conners? It can be current or past that had to be sold or abandoned." "I found one! There's an old property about 15 miles west of Conners' current address. It belonged to the family until they had to sell the property due to financial issues. I'm sending the coordinates and a picture to your phones. Go save our (Y/N/N)." "Thanks Garcia." Hotch said and ran out to the cars, the team hot on his feet. Derek jumped into the driver's seat of one of the cars with Rossi, who was like a father figure to you, and JJ. He tore out of the parking lot and sped towards your location. "Hang on baby, I'm coming."
**************************
"You're not so hot now are you, Agent (Y/N)?" Matthew taunted while twirling a piece of your hair. He had finished cutting your arms and had moved on to slapping you around a little. "Like physically or metaphorically?" He slapped you and you could taste blood in your mouth. "You're so funny aren't you? You should really learn when and when not to talk." "Awww but where's the fun in that? Did daddy not like it when you told him jokes?" You looked at him and you saw his eye twitch. "Oh I think I hit a nerve." He slapped you again, and again, and again, until you saw stars. "Don't you dare talk about him you little b**ch." You heard cars pull up around the barn and you smiled. "Game over bud. You lost." He looked at you and started panicking. He pulled a gun out from his back pocket and aimed it at you. "You sent them here. You told them where you were didn't you?" You scoffed. "Oh c'mon, how is that even possible if I've been tied down to this chair and slapped around like a damn doll the whole time?" You saw the door open slowly and you averted your gaze so he wouldn't notice. "You're lying. I should have finished you off when I had the chance." "Drop your gun!" You looked over and saw Derek. You felt a few tears escape your eyes at the sight of him in front of you. Matthew gripped your throat and held the gun to your head. "I'll blow her head off if you come any closer." "Okay, okay. I'm putting my gun away, there's no need to shoot. Let's talk about this." Derek said while slowly putting his gun away. "You don't want to do this, Matthew. I can see that you're tired of this, you just want this to end. You don't have to shoot her. Just put the gun down and end this. You have the power to end this." His grip on your throat tightened and you started to panic. He leaned down and whispered in your ear, "I'm going to make him watch you die and there will be nothing he can do to save you." You quickly threw your head back and hit him in the face. He howled in pain and moved away. Derek quickly ran forward and hand cuffed him. The rest of the team ran in. "Take him." Derek said to Rossi and ran to you. "I need a medic! You're okay now, baby." He untied you and you slumped forward. He picked you up and took you to the ambulance outside. "Derek, please don't leave me." You pleaded and you didn't care how weak you sounded; you just wanted him. "I'm not gonna leave you. Not again." He sat down and held your hand while you were rushed to the hospital. Once there, they rushed you into a room and they began to clean and patch you up. They made Derek wait outside the whole time with the rest of the team and he refused to sit down. When the doctor came out, he rushed over. "She's got a number of cuts along both of her arms, a slight concussion from the beating she took, and a lot of bruises. But other than that she's clear. You can take her home in the morning." "Thanks doc." He said and rushed into your room. He hated seeing you like this and couldn't help the tears in his eyes. "Hey baby. I was waiting for you to come in here." You said and sat up a little. He sat down in a chair next you and grabbed your hand. "I'm so sorry, baby girl. I should have been there. If I had gone back to the hotel with you and not stayed at the station maybe you wouldn't be here." You rubbed his head. "Shhhh it's not your fault, Derek. It's nobody's fault but that psycho's. I'm still here and I'm in one piece. You can't get rid of me that easily, Derek Morgan." He laughed a little and kissed your palm. "I love you so much, (Y/N)." "I love you too."