Aaron Hotchner

"(Y/N), you almost ready?" "Yeah give me just another second!" You yelled down and quickly slipped on your heels. You and your husband, Aaron, were invited to a dinner with some of his bosses and you were beyond nervous. You walked down the stairs and saw Aaron waiting by the door in his tux. When he saw you he smiled, which was a rare sight. "You look stunning." He said before kissing you. "And you look handsome, as always." You heard footsteps running your way and you turned in time to see Jack throw himself at you. You caught him and hugged him tight. "Oh man Jack you're getting to be such a big boy! Make sure you be good for grandma, alright?" He nodded and you kissed his forehead before placing him down. He ran to his dad, who kissed him. You both walked out of the house and Aaron held your hand as he led you to the car. You sighed as you settled into the car. "What's wrong?" He asked while putting his own seat belt on. "I'm just nervous that's all. This is a big night for you honey. That's all. I'm so proud of you, you know that right?" He leaned over and kissed you. "I know. Now let's go eat and get this night over with." You chuckled and he drove off. The dinner went by agonizingly slow. You rarely spoke unless spoken to and smiled at all the right times, but you really just wanted to get out of those heels and cuddle with your husband. When it was finally time to leave, you thanked your lucky stars and made your way to the car. "Oh god I swear I felt my life slipping from me. That was so slow and these heels," you said while taking them off "are killing my feet." You leaned back and shut your eyes. Your husband chuckled and started the car. "What's so funny, chuckles?" He just looked at you with so much love and adoration in his eyes. "Nothing, I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have married such an amazing woman." You blushed. "Kiss up." You both laughed and he drove home. You quietly shut the door and tip toed upstairs so you wouldn't wake up Jack. Once in your room, you shut the door and changed into your pjs. You heard Aaron shuffling inside the bathroom so you went ahead and turned the lights off before sliding underneath the covers. You saw the room flood with light from the bathroom for a short second before everything went black again. You felt Aaron crawl into bed and readjusted the covers. He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. You turned around and buried your face in his chest. It was rare moments like these that made you the happiest woman on earth and you wouldn't have it any other way. You lightly traced circles on his chest and listened to his heart beat. "Why are you still up?" He whispered huskily and you shivered. "Just thinking." You whispered back. "Aaron, have you ever thought about maybe having another kid? I mean Jack seems a little lonely and I'm sure we could work it out." You looked up and saw Aaron staring back at you. "I've thought about it, but I didn't want you to feel pressured." You leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back and you smiled. "Easy tiger. I wasn't talking about right now. All that talk about politics drained me of all the energy I had." He laughed and wrapped an arm around your waist protectively. "I love you, (Y/N)." "I love you too. Now go to bed. I don't want to wake up Jack and you might, unfortunately, get called in. I just want to enjoy as much time with you as I can." He hummed in response before his snores filled the room. You smiled and slowly let yourself fall asleep.