Spencer Reid (Requested)

You sighed as you finished up the last of your paperwork for the day. You leaned back and ran your hands through your hair while closing your eyes. "You have bags under your eyes, (Y/N). You need to get at least 8 hours of sleep in order to function properly." You opened your eyes and saw Spencer peeking around his computer. "Yeah, I know Spence. I just wanted to finish a chapter in my book and I ended up finishing the entire book." He chuckled. "Which book?" "Anatomy of the Human Body by Henry Gray." He stood up and walked over to your desk. "I read that too. I thought it was rather interesting how accurate it was considering the time and what lack of technology he had." You smiled while he continued to talk animatedly about the human body. "Did I say something funny?" You blushed and looked away. "No I was just thinking about how cool it is that somebody else has read that book. But I can't read nearly as fast as you nor can I retain as much information as you can." You mumbled and fiddled with the sleeve of your shirt. "What are you talking about? We have the same IQ level and your retention ability is extremely incredible. I don't understand why you doubt your self." You looked at him and saw him smiling at you. His smile slowly started to fade and he cocked his head to the side. "Why do you do it?" He asked after a while. "Do what?" "Put yourself down whenever you talk to me. Why do you deny your abilities? You're one of the smartest people I've ever met and I don't understand why you do it." You sighed and stood up, making your way to the break room. "I don't know what your talking about." You muttered while pouring some hot water into your coffee mug. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, (Y/N). Stop trying to play dumb because you're not." "I honestly don't know what you're talking about." You said while reaching up to grab a tea bag from the cabinet. You felt somebody press up behind you and saw a long arm grab the tea bag you were struggling to reach from the top shelf. You blushed knowing exactly who it was behind you and you shivered when you felt his warm breath tickle your neck. You turned around and felt your breath hitch at how close he was. You both stared into each others eyes, not wanting to ruin the moment. You both slowly leaned in, anticipating what was about to happen. "Please, tell me." He whispered against your lips. You closed your eyes. "Because your Doctor Spencer Reid and I'm simply (Y/N) (L/N)." "You're so much more than just that. You're my (Y/N) (L/N) and you're the smartest woman I've ever met. You're different and that's why I have fallen so helplessly in love with you." And with that his lips collided with yours. Your stomach erupted with butterflies and you felt your heart race a mile a minute. You tangled your hands in his hair while he cupped your face with his hands. Before things got too heated, you broke apart to catch your breath. "Did you mean it?" You asked breathlessly while never breaking eye contact. "Every. Single. Word." He kissed your lips one more time before placing the tea bag from earlier in your cup and walking away. You sat there trying to process what exactly just happened. "Oh and (Y/N)," you looked up and saw Spencer leaning against the door way. "I'll be swinging around your place to make dinner and make sure you get to bed early, if that's alright with you of course." You just nodded your head, not being able to find your voice. "Then I'll see you later." He smiled and disappeared around the corner. You sat down at the table with your cup in your hands and a smile on your face eagerly awaiting tonight.