David Rossi (Requested)

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon and you had decided to replant some flowers in the backyard. Unfortunately your husband, David, had gotten called in for another case so you were left to do all the work. You sighed as you stood up and brushed the dirt from your knees and proceeded to walk inside to grab some water, oblivious to the eyes stalking your every move. You shut the patio door and walked into the kitchen. As you turned the sink on to wash your hands, you felt something cold placed on the back of your head and you froze when you felt an arm wrap around your waste. "Be very quiet. I don't want to hurt you, my love. Just walk over to the living room." You slowly turned the sink off and walked into the living room. You took a few deep breaths to calm your erratic heart beat but it wasn't working. He pushed you down on the couch and then pulled up a chair in front of you. You got a good look at the man's face and your breath hitched in your throat. You had seen this guy following you a few weeks ago but you never thought anything of it. "What are you doing? Do you know how stupid this is?" He smiled and leaned forward reaching for your face. You cringed backwards and he stopped. He sighed and placed his hand on your knee. "I've come to rescue you, my love." You looked at him. "Rescue me from my own house?" He shook his head. "No silly. This isn't your house. You were kidnapped by a villain and I'm here to rescue you." He grabbed your arm and you struggled to get it back. "I'm not going anywhere! This is my house! I live here with my husband, David! You can't do this! Help!!!" You screamed and that was when he got angry. He backhanded you and you fell to the floor. You grabbed your cheek but the stinging only got worse. "Stop lying! I'm your husband! You love me! Isn't that right, (Y/N)?" You looked at him through watery eyes. "I don't know who you are. You need to leave." His face became emotionless and your blood froze. "Wrong answer." He cocked the gun and aimed it at your head. "Put the gun down and put your hands in the air. Now." You both looked towards the voice and saw David standing in the doorway. "No, she told me she loved me and now she says she doesn't. She's lying and needs to be punished for it." Your eyes widened in fear when he repointed the gun at your head. "Killing some one is not the answer." JJ spoke from your right and he shook his head. "You all are fools. He is coming and when he does you all will perish." You slowly started to scoot backwards towards David. "I'm going to ask one more time. Put the gun down." The man looked at you and smiled. "I'll be seeing you soon, my love." You started trembling and scrambled behind David. He wrapped an arm around you and held you close to his back. The man dropped his gun and held his hands up. JJ walked over and kicked the gun away before cuffing him and dragging him out of the house. David turned around you lost it. Sobs racked your body as he held you close and whispered sweet nothings in your ear. He stroked your hair and placed kisses on your head. You pulled back and wiped your eyes on your sleeve. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here to protect you." He said while stroking your face. You winced when he brushed the spot where you were hit and he stopped. He turned you face lightly to the side and his breathing increased. "I'm going to kill him." You looked at him and wrapped you arms around his neck. "Please don't leave me. I just want you to hold me and never let me go." He grabbed your hips lightly and pulled you closer. "I would never dream of leaving you. You are my life, now and always." He tucked a loose piece of hair behind your ear and then leaned in for a kiss. You kissed back and only broke away when you needed air. He placed his head on your forehead. "I love you so much, (Y/N). And I'm never letting you out of my sight again." You chuckled. "I love you too, David. Thank you for always being my savior."