Spencer Reid (Requested)

You walked into the house and sighed. Spencer was supposed to meet you for dinner tonight but that didn't happen so you ended up eating all by yourself. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of your life. You threw your bag on the counter and chucked your shoes into the hallway closet before you walked upstairs and changed into your pjs. You sat on the bed and grumbled. "I can't believe he did that. He's never done that before." You checked your phone but saw no phone calls or texts from Spencer. You sighed and curled up under the covers. A few moments later, you heard the door open and close but you refused to get out of bed. You heard him shuffle around downstairs before he made his way upstairs. You heard the door open and close. "(Y/N)?" You sighed and rolled over. "What." He slowly walked over to you and turned on a lamp on his side of the bed. "Why are you in bed this early? Are you feeling alright?" He reached over to take your temperature but you swatted his hand away. "Are you serious right now? You don't even remember what today was?" His face was clouded with confusion before it changed to realization. "Date night." He whispered. "Yeah. It was date night and you never showed up. I never got a call or a text from you, so I ended up eating by myself. Do you know how embarrassing that was?" He sat down and tried to hold your hand. "(Y/N), I'm so sorry. I had to finish up paperwork and I guess I lost track of time and please forgive me." You scoffed. "So now work takes priority over me? We've planned this date for a month now and that's your excuse." He stood up and walked over to your side of the bed. He got down on his knees and placed his head on your stomach. "Please baby, I'm sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you." You sighed and ran your hands through his hair. It was impossible to stay mad at him. "Alright, alright. I forgive you, but you'll sleep on the couch for a week if you do it again." He looked up at you with a breathtaking smile on his face. "Oh thank you, (Y/N)." He stood up and placed a kiss on your lips. You kissed back and he smiled. "How about I read to you? I know you like it when I read to you." You smiled and nodded your head. He walked to the closest and changed into a pair of boxers and a t shirt and grabbed a book from the bookshelf on his way back to you. He slid under the covers and you cuddled up to him, your head laid on his chest and he had an arm wrapped protectively around your waist. "A Tale of Two Cities. What do you think?" "I love that book almost as much as I love you." He kissed the top of your head and opened the book. "I love you too. Now where were we last time..."