Jason Gideon

The first thing you noticed when you woke up was the killer headache you had. You groaned and rolled over to your stomach. You huffed and rolled over to your side and had a fit of coughing followed by a fit of sneezing. Somebody knocked on the door and then walked in. "(Y/N), you feeling alright?" You looked up and saw your dad, Jason, standing in your room. You threw a pillow at him and groaned. "Do I look okay to you? I feel like I've been hit by a freaking train." He chuckled and walked over to you, pillow in hand. He sat on your bed and propped you up with the pillow. "Let's not be over dramatic. Let me check your temperature and then I'll make some soup." He placed his hand on your forehead and then quickly retracted it. "You burned me." He joked and you laughed, but it soon turned into a fit of coughing. He stood up and kissed your forehead. "I'll go get started on the soup. You've got tissues and a trash can on your left and the tv straight ahead, but try to get some sleep." He walked out of the room and you turned on the TV. 3 movies and 2 tissue boxes later, you heard another knock on your door. You paused the show and looked at the door. Your dad walked in with a tray containing a bowl of soup, some crackers, a cup of tea, and some medicine. He placed the tray on your lap and cleaned up the tissue mess you had made. "Thank you *sniff* for the food." He smiled and sat at the table you had in the corner. "No problem. Why don't you eat and then take a nap." He pulled out some case files and started working. You ate your food silently, took your medicine, and when you finished you placed it on the night stand. You snuggled further underneath the covers and slowly slipped into a deep, but dreamless sleep.
*****************************
When you woke up, you noticed that it was dark outside. You sat up and stretched. You blew your nose and then stood up. You took a shower and felt all the filth and grime wash away and you smiled. You got out and dried off before slipping into a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt. You padded downstairs and heard voices coming from the kitchen. You entered the doorway and saw your father's team sitting around the table. "What are you guys *sniff* doing here?" You coughed and went to the fridge and grabbed a water. "We heard you were sick so we all came over to see how you were doing." You heard Derek say and you smiled. "Thank you. That's really sweet you guys." You coughed and took a sip of your water. "Do you feel any better?" You're dad asked and you nodded. "Okay, I brought some wonton soup, because who doesn't like that, some Sprite, and some movies. Oh you're awake! I brought your favorite color nail polish so we can do your nails and then all your favorite movies." Penelope rambled as she walked into the kitchen. You chuckled and coughed. "Thanks Penelope. We can go upstairs if you want." She nodded eagerly. "I'll go upstairs and get things set up." She shuffled off and you smiled. "You saw your dad and Hotchner Sharon quiet words and you took that as the cue to leave. "Alright, well thank you guys for the *sniff* checkup but I'm going to make sure Penelope doesn't destroy my room. Good *cough* night." You waved and then walked up stairs. "Alright, I have everything set up and ready to go." You sat down and let her paint your toenails while she ranted about who knows what. "Alrighty (Y/N) my sweet. You are finished! Here have some soup and let's watch that movie." You grabbed the food and you both turned your attention to the movie. Halfway through, however, Penelope fell asleep on your bed and you had little to no room. You sighed and turned the TV off before placing a blanket over her and walking out of the room. You shut the door quietly and headed to your dad's room. You saw the lights on from underneath the door so you knocked quietly before walking inside, knowing that he was either reading or working. He looked up from the book and you smiled. "Penelope fell asleep and there's no room. Can I crash in here?" He closed the book and walked over to you. "Of course you can." He pulled you into a hug and you hugged back. "I'm hoping you didn't wipe your nose on my shirt in that hug." You laughed and pulled back. "Ehhh maybe." He smiled and you jumped into his bed. He turned the main lights off and you snuggled into the covers. "Good night Dad." He kissed you forehead. "Good night, my angel."