JJ (Requested)

* JJ's POV *
Finally after two long weeks trying to solve a case, we caught the guy and I just wanted to do nothing but go home. I grabbed all of my things and turned the light off in my office before locking the door and walking out. "Bye everyone, have a good night." I said before making a beeline for my car. I climbed in and turned it on, making my way home. I was so excited to finally see my husband after two weeks and nothing was gonna stop me. I pulled into the driveway and opted for using the front door. I grabbed my bag and walked up to the door to see it was cracked open. That wasn't something Will would have done. I slowly pulled my gun out and nudged the door open before clearing the lower level. I quietly walked up stairs and heard inaudible noises coming from down the hall. I walked towards the sounds and realized it was coming from my room. I took a deep breath before turning the doorknob and opening the door. What I saw was something that I wish I could erase from my mind- my husband was in my bed with another woman. I flipped the light on and they both turned to me in shock. "JJ, I can explain." I aimed my gun for the girl and snarled. "You have less than 10 seconds to get out of my house before I shoot you." She scrambled out the bed, grabbed her clothes, and ran down the stairs. Once I heard the door shut, I walked to the closet and grabbed a suitcase. "Baby, what are you doing?" I looked at him and glared. "Don't you ever call me that again." I quickly packed as many clothes and other belongings I could fit into my suitcase before closing it and making my way downstairs. I heard him following me but I ignored him. "JJ, where are you going? You can't leave me." I walked out the door and grabbed my other bag I had left outside and put them both in my car. "None of your damn business, and watch me." He grabbed my arm and I turned around and smacked him across the face. He let go and grabbed his cheek. "You're lucky I have enough respect for myself to not beat the living crap out of you. I'm sending divorce papers in the morning and they better be signed when I come back to pick them up with the rest of my things." And with that I took off the rings on my left hand and threw them at him before getting into my car and driving to the only place I truly trusted.
* Ben's POV *
Frantic knocking on your door woke you up. You looked over at the clock on your nightstand and saw it was 3 in the morning. More knocking was heard and you grabbed your gun before quietly walking to the door. You looked through the eye hole on the door and saw JJ standing on your porch, but what struck you the most were the tears streaming down her face and the luggage at her feet. You quickly tuck your gun into your waist band and unlock the door. When you opened it, you were immediately engulfed in a hug. You hugged her back and led her inside to the couch. Once she let go, you quickly get up and grab her bags before shutting the door and locking it. "JJ, what's wrong?" She looked at you and your heart broke seeing her so vulnerable. "I caught him c-cheating on me." She sobbed and you felt your blood boil. You hugged her again and just let her cry on your shoulder. You stroked her hair and whispered soothing words into her ear hoping she would calm down. After a few minutes, her crying simmered to sniffles. She sat up and wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry, Ben. I just showed up and probably woke you up but I didn't know where else to go." You grabbed her a box of tissues. "You know that it doesn't bother me. That's what I'm here for." You said while giving her a smile. "I don't even know why I'm so upset. I mean yeah he cheated on me, but I realized that I didn't truly love him." You put a hand on her knee. "JJ, I think you need to lay down for a little bit." She took your hand and brought it up to her face. She looked at it for a few seconds before bringing it closer and kissing your palm. You felt your face heat up at the action. "Ben, I think I've got feelings for you." You gulped and stood up. "JJ, you just went through something nobody should have to go through. We can talk in the morning." She stood up and grabbed your arm. "Don't try and run. I know you feel the same way; I've seen the way you look at me and people have told me you like me." She moved closer and you could feel the heat from her body mingle with yours. You looked into her eyes and knew in that moment that there was no use in fighting your feelings anymore. You leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back. You pulled apart to catch your breath and she smiled. "I knew it." You chuckled and kissed her again. "I love you, JJ." She smiled and grabbed your hand. "I love you too."