1

Dinah's POV

     Hi im Dinah Jane Hansen. I live in Santa Ana California.  I'm a sophomore inn college, a straight A student. I just turned 20, a couple of days ago actually. I just left my bestfriends dorm, Camila. I needed advice and she needed some too.

   She was having trouble telling someone she really liked them more than a friend. She was planning on telling her which is some girl named Lauren Jauregui. The way Camila describes her she seems pretty nice.

    I just want Camila to be happy and not Scared Of Happy. Now i went over there for some advice because this was my first time having a roommate. And i dont think im ready for one. But Camila told me not to worry about it because she might be pretty and we might become really good friends.

But I dont know it's just so weird for me to have a roommate because everybody thinks im lonely or hiding something like a dead body which isnt true but thats what everyone says and im used to it. I only told off 2 people because they said i was Donald Trumps daughter so i was like OH HELL NAHH im hella cute for that.

Normani's POV

My name is Normani Kordei Hamilton, I'm 20 years old. Tomorrow I'm moving to Santa Ana, California due to the fact I had to move from Houston because my mom got a promotion at some place.

But at least I'm going to my dream college, UCLA. I don't have many friends sadly. I only have one friend named Ally Brooke. She's really really nice but she can be clingy at times but I love her to death. I had a friend named Arin but he was messy and petty and you know I couldn't handle that stuff so I left him behind.

But he was really nice and sweet to me, and it did hurt to leave him behind to be completely honest. But that's besides the point. The point is. I'm moving to Cali, I'm leaving Choie, my best friend behind too. But anyways. I need to go to sleep. I have to wake up at 3:00 a.m, to get ready for my flight to California.

Next day

"Mom!!"

"What!!"

"Have you seen my box that says my obsessions on it?!"

"Uhh I think I threw that away hun!"

"Wait what!!?!!?"

"I threw it away. It felt empty so I threw it away"

"Mom. That had my autographed picture from BEYONCE in there. Come on mom you can't be serious?!!"

"Sorry Hun"

"Oh my God mom. DAMN. You always throwing my crap away!"

"I'm sorry gosh. But since when you yell at me!"

"Chill mom. I'm sorry but you always get a hold to something that's important and end up throwing it away."

"Just go wash the damn dishes and stop arguing with me. I'm still your mom no matter what age you are"

"Yes ma-woah woah woah. Stop pushing me. I can get over there myself"

My mom starts pushing me towards the sink

"Hurry up I'm tryna cook"

"Ok if u let go of my arm I'll be able to go over there and wash the dishes so let go of me!"

"Normani Kordei you do not have the right to yell at me!"

"You know what I'm not for it today. I'm tired.  I'm just gonna go back to my room and pack"

"No your washing these dishes"

"We'll see how that turns out for you"

I walked up stairs with no shame in my game and closed my door and locked it.