11

Ally's POV

I've been waiting for this day to come. Oh yeah by the way it is Friday. I should probably explain why I've been waiting for this day so much right? So basically what's happening is I was going to attend Miami Florida University. While I was all happy go witty I walked to the administration office to sign in I and ask for guidance around the school. But when I got there some man name Mr. Rob told me I was to late to attend the school. I was too late to go to MIFU ( Miami Florida University) because I had to skip a semester due to the fact of my mom having a back problem so I had to help her around the house. But thankfully she's ok now. ( True story ) but I remembered that my bestfriend. Normani Kordei. Was attending UCLA. I decided to look into going there. Normani used to always say how much it was such a good school and now she's there happy I think she's happy but she might not be after the conversation we had about her accidentally cheating on Diana. I thought to myself. "Poor Diana". So I grabbed my computer and looked for there number and asked if they had an opening spot there. They said they would look into it.

1 week later

It has a been a week and i still haven't gotten a call from UCLA. Yes I do think I'm losing faith. But until like in 3 pm i get a call. A lady name Ms. Sophi answered.

"Hello? Am I speaking with uhm Alison Brooke Harnande"

"Uhm close. Your speaking with Allyson Brooke Hernandez" I said emphasizing the z in Hernandez.

"Oh yeah uhm i got a a call from my boss and he asked me to look and see if there was an opening for you."

"Yes" I said while meaning for her to continue.

"And uhm recently we had a student go to another school so I'm telling you this because we have an opening for you Ms. Hernandez."

"Oh my goodness thank you so so much."

"No problem. When you make it here. If you need help with anything just ask for Ms. Sophi. Ok?"

"Ok. Thank you again."

"No problem goodbye"

"Bye"

End of call

I'm gonna head home to tell my parents about the good news. I'm planning on leaving tomorrow night.

"Hi dad hi mom"

"Hi alz"

"I have big news!"

"What is it honey"

"So do you know how I skipped my first year of college so I could help ma around the house since she was ill?"

"Yes"

"Well I went to MIFU but the school didn't except me because I was to late to attend there because someone took my spot i guess. And then I remembered manz went to UCLA and she would always talk about how the school was so good and how she really wanted to go there. And I'm so happy for her that she was abled to go there. So I called and they said they would call me back. But they said that last week and today I'm just now getting the call. And they said I was abled to attend there!!"

"That amazing honey. I could never be more proud of you. Thank you for helping us around her again Ally. I'm so happy that I abled to raise you right. To become a smart and beautiful and talented young woman. I love you Ally" my dad said and my mom nodding agreeing to everything he was saying.

"Thanks guys. I love you so much. Well I'm gonna go pack. I love you."

"Love you too. Wake me up before you leave to go the airport."

"Dad, mom I know you guys go to work from 3 to 8 and I'm leaving and 1"

"Oh well I love you. And go get ready. We're gonna miss you dearly. You better Call us when you land!" My parents yelled as I walked up stairs.

"Ok!"

A/N: well that was just to fill you up on what's gonna happen next. Well thanks for all the people who helped me. And some people didn't but I'm fine. I'm creative enough. Thanks for the support. I'll update soon I promise. Byee comment and vote. And if you ship Emily and Alison from pretty little liars. Go read smirks and shy girls. My sisters books. And also if you like G-Eazy read some kind of drug by Arlyn brown. Byeee thanks again