27

Normani's POV

"Mani? Babe wake up" Dinah said.

"Babe let me beeee" I reply with my face buried in my pillow.

"Babe wake up!" Dinah yelled.

"Nooo" I muffled. Dinah groaned.

"Babe please wake up. I wanna go out today before laur brings the kids back home"

"Why. We went out two days ago. I can barely even walk because of your pussy eating self" I said. While rewinding that moment in my head and smiling. Luckily she didn't see because my face was buried in the pillow.

She giggled.

"Babe please just get up. At least let's go down the street to the park"

"2 more hours of sleep Dinah. Just 2. Pleaseee"

"Fine" she said while getting up.

"Babeee where you going?" I asked.

"I'm trying to hang out with you before the kids come back and mess up our alone time. Not that I don't love them. But I barely get time alone with you. So I'm trying to take your ass out but you want to sleep in. And it's now 5:00 p.m and the kids get back at 8 so now what? I'm going to the living room. Your not getting kisses, cuddles, hugs or anything until you get out of bed and get ready" she said walking out a little angry.

"Babe! I'm sorry!"

No response

"Babe come here"

No response. I got up and walked in the living room to see Dinah sitting on the couch looking at a picture of us when we were in college. Those were the times we were inseparable. Now we're barely together.

"Babe?"

"What" she said while sniffling.

"Were you crying?"

"No."

I walked towards her to see her eyes were big red and puffy.

"Babe I'll go to the park with you"

"See that's the point. You only do something unless I say you won't get kisses. It's stupid. I try to make this relationship the happiest and healthiest but it's hard because I'm the only one trying. You've been acting like you don't care ever since we had sex. It's like you took my virginity then it's like oh now I'm bored I want more or something"

"Dinah. Your talking nonsense. You know I love you. Stop acting like this. Like you said. The kids are coming back. Before they left they were the only thing keeping me up at night. I barely had any sleep. I mean WE barely had sleep. I understand you wanna hang out with me and all but I mean babeee. I know your tired too." I said looking in her eyes.

She didn't respond. So I grabbed the picture out of her hands and put it back on the coffee table. I got up and straddled her lap. I grabbed her face and stared deeply in her eyes.

"Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen. I'm sorry. Y'know I love you. You know it. I've just been extremely tired. There's work and the ki-" she cut me off with her lips. She pulled away. To fast for my liking.

"You don't have to say anything else. I understand. I just kind of want you to myself sometimes. I miss you so much when your not around."

"It's ok. I love you Deej"

"I love you too"

"Now let's go to the park"

"For real? You still wanna go?"