37

This was supposed to be you guys Christmas present but I really didn't have time to just press publish. So I looked over it and it's time I should post so here you go. Merry Christmas.

Normani's POV

"Do it Dinah..."-"your sitting here procrastinating. You love me. We've done this many times before. But I've missed you and I'm pretty sure you've missed me. Just F-" Dinah cut me off. With a kiss.

"You were rambling" she said while laughing. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her face.

"Your beautiful okay? Don't let NO one tell you differently. I didn't cheat on you because you weren't beautiful or not good enough. I cheated because I'm stupid and that's no excuse to have, but it's like, I don't know, i guess, I've had trouble committing with people ever since my dad left my mom...D I love you so much. And right now please forgive me."

"I forgive you. But truly Mani. I really won't be able to deal with the cheating again. I swear I won't."

"It'll never happen again. And I put that on my entire life Deej. I hurt you to much. And I'm stopping right here right now"

"Okay Mani. I understand" she says while she leans in and kisses me.

"Couldn't resist huh?" I teased.

"We can stop if you wanna be a bitch" she retorts.

"I was kidding." I chuckled. I grabbed her by her waist and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and looks dead inside of my eyes.

"Your beautiful" she says

"Your beautiful" I reply. I kiss her.

"I" kiss "love" kiss "you" kiss "so" kiss "much." She says

"Dinah" I moaned between kisses.

"What?" She ask likes she didn't do anything.

"I want-"

"You want what?" She smirks.

"Yo-yo-you" I stuttered as she grinds into HER.

"Who me? Are you sure your talking about me? Not laur?"

"No you Dinah Jane" I moan.

"Say no more" she smirks and hops off of me. She pushes me onto the bed.

"You've been a very naughty girl Mani"

"N-no I hav-haven't" I stutter.

"Oh so your arguing with daddy now huh?" She asks

"No. no I'm not I I just I just-please Dinah. I can't do this. Just fuck me already!" I yell.

"Shh. You'll wake the kids from their nap" she smirks.

I grab Dinah by the neck and go towards her ear.

"If you don't fuck me right now I'll fuck myself" I whisper in her ear.

With that she pushed her lips onto mine very hard.

She slipped off my shirt.

She unclasped my bra and stared. I started to get uncomfortable so I covered myself.

"No" she slapped my hand away. "Your beautiful" she kisses me. "I love you ok?"

"I love you too" I reply with a tear going down my cheek.

"Now let me make love to you" she says in a husky voice.