30

Normani's POV

Omg! I can't believe it! Dinah Jane milika illaisane Hansen *Amasio* wants to get a divorce with me. I can't believe it. I don't know why I cheated. I mean I don't have any words. Then there's the kids! Oh no! What have I done...I need to fix this-but how why would she forgive me. After 9-10 years. I always end up cheating on her. I feel like we're teens again. But I'm still the kid. I feel so bad *hits myself on the forehead*

"Normani where are you going ? Your leaving So soon" Lauren asked. At this point even though it wasn't just Lauren's fault, because it was mine as well. But I seemed to forget all about that.

"One I'm not going anywhere. You leaving. Two Jauregui, shut the fuck up talking to me and get the hell out of my hotel room!" I yelled at her.

"Mani why are you being like this...first you call me crying talking about how you don't feel a connection with Dinah anymore then we have sex and now you want me leave because Dinah states she's done with you now, huh ?"

"Jauregui it's not the time! You should go before I do or say something that I'll regret!" I yelled

"Fine-lose my number hoe!" She yelled back while grabbing her jacket.

"Who are you calling a hoe! Bitch you fucked Camila and broke her heart. fucked ally and cheated on her. Fucked Tori and said she couldn't fuck correctly. But I'm still the hoe huh ?!" I yelled stating all the facts.

She giggled.

"You still are. Do you not remember as a teen ? Ms. Perfect ! You cheated on Dinah too so what's your point. When she was your girlfriend you cheated. And now that your married you guys have kids. You still cheat. Your completely fucked up. But I'm the hoe. I feel so bad for your kids. Poor Ashton and Chloe have to grow up not knowing there own mommie!" She yelled and slammed my door.

Tears were pouring out of my eyes. She was partially correct. She was partially right. I slid down to the floor and put my hands on my eyes and just let all of my tears fall out.

"She doesn't deserve me...I don't deserve to live. But I have to because I have kids" I thought. I stayed in that position until I fell asleep on the ground.

Next day

*Ring Ring Ring*

"Who can possibly be calling me at this fucking time!!"

Me: hello?

D: the kids want to see you before we y'know, leave.

She was crying. I could hear it in her voice.

"Momma! Why are you crying?! Is you ok!?" Somebody yelled from on the other side of Dinah's phone. It was my baby boy Ashton.

D: Im fine Ashton. Go in there and play with Chloe. Ok? I'm on the phone.

"Yes ma'am. I love you momma"

D: I love you to Ash. Ok yeah that was Ashton. But yeah. They want to see you Normani. They miss you. And we're leaving soon so they want to see you. So the plan is will act all happy and lovey dovey. No kissing though. I don't think I can do that at this point we're in. So that's it. around probably 12:30 ok?

Me: I'm fine with that. But will I be able to talk to you in private Dinah ?

D: Uhm so that's why I was calling. I'm glad your ok with coming to see the kids. Uhm yeah. Well talk to you later. Goodbye.