18

It was about 4 or 5:00 in the morning. And the kids had woken Normani because of a bad dream about there mom. Shay just ran in the room and jumped on Mani and started to cry. Normani finally got Shay to sleep but right when she closed her eyes. Sasha started to cry. Probably cause she was hungry or she just peed or something. But when Normani walked in there Sasha told her "I miss my mommie" Normani being the strongest guardian she can be didn't cry as well. She just held her close and rocked her back to sleep. When she walked back in the room she saw how Dinah was snuggled with Shay. Normani knew how much Dinah loved her but she just didn't understand how she can. After she has cheated. She just didn't understand. You could just say Normani was being ungrateful that she had someone like Dinah. Dinah was so sweet to her and cared for the kids as if they were actually theirs. But what Normani did was the stupidest thing she has EVER done.

"Dinah?" She said while climbing on the bed.

"Mhm" Dinah said still half way asleep.

"Y-you need to go" she said while covering her face with both hands.

"What?! Why?" Dinah said while stretching and yawning as well of sliding Shay from under her grip and sitting up. Yelling but not above a whisper not wanting to wake her up.

"Y-you need to get your stuff and leave" she said while pointing to the door.

"Why. What did I do" Dinah said while grabbing her hands away from her face. Normani snatched them away from Dinah's grip.

"Nothing! Just leave ok. Please!"

"I'm not leaving Normani!"

"Please Dinah. I-I just need you to leave!"

"I don't care what your saying. But I'm staying my ass right here."

"Dinah! Why are you being such a bitch! Just leave! God-dammit!"

"A bi-bitch huh? Oh ok!"

"Dinah I'm tired of your bull!! You are no help around here! At all! Your just some bitch I met at a damn school. Your were so stupid to follow me to Miami."

"Stupid! Would have been me to stay my ass in California! But since I love you I came along."

"You know what. Your so conceited. You just think about yourself. When have you ever cared about me and the kids?!"

"Every damn day I wake up. Your ass don't know because when I wake up. I get up and go cook breakfast, take a shower, and then for the best I look for schools that the kids can POSSIBLY go to. But your ass can't appreciate that! Why the hell not!"

"I'm tir-"

"Don't give me that shit. You aint tired. You just in your feelings right now. If you want me to go so bad I'll go." Dinah got off the bed but before she grabbed her stuff she kissed Shay but Shay stopped her.

"Where are you going Auntie Dinah?" She said with a yawn.

"Babe I gotta go. Auntie Mani doesn't want me here and it's just time for me to go hun"

"Don't go. Please?"

"I love you baby but I have too"

"Please?" She said with a tear coming down her cheek.

"Sorry honey" Dinah said while rubbing her hair. "I love you so much Shay. You be good ok?"

"You can't leave."

"I have to Shay."

Shay looked towards the window where the mooned shined though the window of it.

"Shay. I love you"

"I-I love you too DJ" she hugged Dinah as if she was NEVER letting go.

Dinah let go and kissed her temple. She walked towards Normani.

"See what your ass done did" she said in her ear. "Your not just hurting me. Your hurting the kids as well" Normani didn't say nothing. Dinah walked into Sasha's room.

She walked towards her crib and leaned down towards Sasha.

"Bye Sasha"

"W-whir ye goin" she said ( where you going^^)

"I gotta go"

"D not go"

"I love you Sasha." Dinah said not getting all into detail because she knows she wouldn't understand.

"I wove you too"

Dinah walked back into her old room and gathered her things. She put them in her bag. She opened the door and she was out. Dinah didn't show her emotions. Just yet...

Shay on the other hand walked towards Normani.

"I don't know what happened between you and Auntie Dinah. But you got it all wrong. I didn't understand most of the conversation but I did hear u say when has she cared about us. Dinah ONLY thinks about me you and Sasha. Your lucky you had someone like Dinah. She was nice fun, funny and just an awesome MOM! But like some other people and I mean you. You can't figure through your head that she loves us. Why can't you just be happy that Dinah was happy with what she was doing for us. Like Dinah said. Your not just hurting her your hurting me and Sasha too!" Shay yelled. Pronouncing every word correctly. "Oh and I know your wondering how I can speak so eloquently. Well guess what. Dinah is a nice teacher!" Normani was now shocked and stunned on how much Shay just said to her. Before Normani could say anything Shay rushed past her shoulder. She ran to the door and opened it. She looked both ways but still didn't see Dinah. "Dang!!" She yelled. She walked back in Normani's room.

"Don't talk to me anymore! I hate you!" She yelled. She stomped back into her room.

Normani now has tears rolling down her cheek.

"What did I just do?" She mumbled.

A/N: mane I high key love y'all but y'all have not been giving me ideas. I thought y'all like this story. Well here's some dram that most of y'all been asking for. Hope u guys liked. Sorry for mistakes. Love y'all. Comment and vote. And tell me what you thought about this chapter. Please?!
Love, Dinah's fav😘
Little brown girl outtt!😂🏃🏾