43

You're welcome. I love y'all sooo so much (say it back)

Normani's POV

I was in the kitchen. About to prepare the family some food. I had woken up way to early for my own liking.

I know Dinah will be mad when she wakes up because I'm not there. I usually give her a morning kiss right when she opens her beautiful eyes.

Chloe and Ashton have been nothing but sweet angels. I'm so blessed to have kids like them. Their no longer troubling kids. They both have good outstanding grades.

Chloe is in choir now. She had a choir recital last month. And I cried. My baby has a voice, that I'm just so proud of for her. She's wanting a singing career. I told her when she gets a little older, you know because if she makes it. I don't want her to be bombarded by cameras.

I don't want her to experience anything as horrific as the music industry. I know how the music industry can get and she's to young to experience such thing.

Ashton on the other hand, wow. He has grown up to be so handsome.

"Momma!" Chloe yelled

"Yeah baby girl? Whatcha need?" Normani answered.

"I'm hungry" she whined

"I know baby, you ready for the first day back to school? My wittle baby is growing up, Chloe you're gonna be in the 8th grade. My god!" I fake cried.

Seeing my three wonderful kids grow up to be wonderful and beautiful people makes me so so happy.

Dylan is 5 now, extremely intelligent. I'd thank that to Dinah because she'd read to him everyday. She still does too. He's so precious though.

That's my baby! Dylan James Kordei-Hansen

That's my baby! Dylan James Kordei-Hansen. I'm so grateful to have him, and he's talented too. He loves basketball. He loves it more than us sometimes.

Just kidding

"Mom! Mom! Are you there? Ughh" Chloe groaned and walked away.

"Wait baby what?!" I said. I was pretty out of it.

"Never mind. I'll ask mama" she replied back walking up the stairs.

I exhaled and continued cooking.

"Baby" someone whined. I felt arms wrap around my waist. "I thought I told you not to leave me in bed again. I get scared" Dinah whined.

"I'm sorry baby but I've been up for a while now."

"I don't care. Stay in bed next time. Give me my kiss"