15

3 months later. ( sorry )

Well it has been 3 months since Dinah and Normani's incident. Dinah and Normani did take some time away after Dinah was fully released from the hospital. Normani stayed and helped Dinah since Dinah's family really wasn't around that much. Dinah is now released from the hospital and she is now healthy. But...when she walks her left knee pops at every movement. It's not noticeable at all. Normani and Dinah are now back together. And their still very happy with each other.

"Di you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna go to Texas Roadhouse?"

"Normani. We went there 2 days ago" Dinah said while nudging Normani while laughing. Normani and Dinah had been binge watching pretty little liars. But Dinah and Normani would pause it to talk to each other about the relationships in the show.

"Forget food. What about spaleb. Like what the hell is that. It's so gross Di. So gross" Normani said while gagging.

"Girl you haven't seen gross yet! Look" Dinah said while grabbing her phone and showing her the video

"MANI I LITERALLY THREW UP ON THIS SCENE!!" Dinah said. While making Normani burst out laughing.

Normani laughed so hard she fell on the floor.

"Oww!" She said while she stopped laughing. Dinah bend down and saw Normani starring at her.

"What" Dinah said while laughing.

"Your beautiful"

"Th-thank you." Dinah said.

"Come down here with me"

"No the couch is comfier."

"Nooo. Come down here or I'll pull you down here."

"I dare you." Dinah said flaring her nostrils.

"Ok" Normani said while grabbing her hand and pulling her down on top of her. They broke into a huge laughter.

"I love you mani."

"I love you too"

Dinah stared at Normani's lips for let's say about 3 to 4 minutes until Normani broke the silence.

"If you wanna kiss me go ahead. We've done it before."

Dinah leaned in and planted a kiss. Then more. Then it became a full make out session. Normani and Dinah ended back on the couch. Normani straddling Dinah's waist. They still haven't broken the kiss. Normani went to Dinah's neck and began to lay kisses on it. After she left about 3 hickeys she came back to Dinah's lips. Normani told Dinah to trade spots with her meaning for Dinah to be on top of Normani and Normani under Dinah of course. Without hesitation Dinah followed the rules. Normani began kissing her. More passionately. Then Normani began to lick Dinah's bottom lip asking for entrance. Dinah of course allowed it. And it got more intense. Very intense. Normani picked Dinah up and carried her to Dinah's bed since it was bigger. She lied Dinah on her back and they continued the make out session. Dinah burried her head into Normani's neck as soon as Normani began to leave more hickeys on her neck. Dinah let out a little moan. Soon Dinah just felt some type of way and began talking after Normani was almost at her belt buckle.

"N-Normani I'm not ready"

"Ok. No rush"

"Ok" Dinah said while fiddling with her fingers and looking down. Normani put her index finger under her chin and pulled Dinah's head up.