3

Continuing "Contagious Love"

Dinah's POV
I know it wasn't necessary for me to leave my dorm. It's just that normani is like a really close friend now. But I have stronger feelings but I just don't wanna tell her yet. But when normani was acting all secretive I wanted to just burst out and say I like you. But I just couldn't. Of course I love her and all but l didn't mean to act all dramatic I just wanted her to know I was there for her. That's all. Right now all I'm about to do is to try and get all of this nonsense out of my head. I'm just gonna invite Lauren and Zendaya over to Starbucks. They always makes me laugh.

3 way call with Lauren and Zendaya.

D- hey bookies!
L- What's got you all hyped up fam?
Z- yeah what she said.
D- chill it's nothing. I was calling to see if you guys wanted to go to starb-? I was cut off by Lauren.
L- hell YESSS!!
Z- yesss!! But can I invite Tori?
D- sure. But I'm about to be hella cute in after I get changed!!
Z-L- NO ONE CARES DINAH!

I mumbled "Haters" before hanging up the phone.

At Starbucks

"Hey guys!" I yells while hugging Lauren and Zendaya.
"Hey boo!" Lauren yells back. "Tori should be here in a couple of minutes" Lauren explained.
"Ok that's cool" I said.

Tori arrives. But not alone?!

"Who invited normani?!" I question but with an irritated face.
"I did" tori says.
"You know what I'm just gonna go." I said while grabbing my keys.
"Dinah don't act like this. If I don't wanna tell you anything I don't have to. You should be appreciative for that Dinah. It's not serious. Stop acting like I have to tell you everything." Normani explains. Just a little irritated too.
"Normani it's not that I wasn't appreciative of your space it's just that I wanted you to know that I was there for you." I yell.
"Shit Dinah. I know you are there for me. I know that. But you don't have to run out of our dorm just because I didn't tell you something I wasn't ready to tell anyone!" Normani said.

I hear Lauren and Zendaya and Tori whisper something.
"What's happening..."
"I don't even know" Tori said while shaking her head.

"Normani I-im sorry. I just care about you. A LOT." I say trying to fight the tears.
"Dinah why are you about to cry. It's not even serious. So chill" normani said.
"I sorry for having an emotional side NORMANI!!" I exclaim.
"Uhmm were just gonna go and let y'all talk some more" Lauren said while pointing her hand to the door then running away with the two other guest.
"Normani can we talk somewhere
Else. Please?!" I question.
"I've been trying to talk to you for the longest. But now you wanna talk." Normani said while holding up the TF sign up.
"What are you even talking about mani?!" I say.
"You haven't answered my text messages or phone calls Dinah"
"Normani I got a new phone yesterday. My phone was cracked because Regina threw it on the ground. Sorry mani"
"You could've at least came back to the dorm and told me. At least please come back to our room. I'm not saying I miss you. But I do miss having company. "
"Fine. But we're still talking when we get there"
"Ok. But Dinah"
"Yes mani"
"I promise I'll tell you my little secret. Ok?"
"Ok"
"Ok good lets go. But can we at least be friends now. Just like the old days"
"Of course boo" i said while kissing her cheek.

A/N: short chapter. Sorry. I'm on my cousins phone and she wanted her phone back but sorry about that. But I'll try and update soon. Byee. Comment and vote and tell your friends to read. Only if they love fifth harmony.