13

Previously in "Contagious Love"

Dinah!!!" Normani shrieked before checking both ways to run to get Dinah.

"Wake up. Wake up"

Dinah was now covered in blood. Blood was gushing out of her head like crazy.

"Dinah I'm sorry please don't leave me. It meant nothing. Please don't go.

Back to the story.

Soon the paramedics arrived. When they arrived Normani couldn't do anything but cry and cry. She cried so much that they had to put a breathing mask on her as well as Dinah. While Dinah was getting put inside of the ambulance she asked the paramedic was she going to be alright but they didn't know the correct answer.

"Uhm ma'am were working on it. If you want you can ride with this young lady in the back"

"I-I don't think she woul-" Ally cut Normani off.

"Normani I know she saw us kissing and wasn't so happy about it but she still loves you no matter what. And I will never talk to you again if you don't get you butt over there and lay by Dinah side on that damn gurney!" Ally stated. Sounding more like a mother than a friend.

"O-ok"

When the paramedics finally put Dinah on the gurney safely Normani gently and slowly got on the gurney with Dinah and lied down. She grabbed her hand. When Normani grabbed Dinah's hand she didn't feel her grab it back. Of course she wouldn't. She was unconscious. Duhh. But Normani didn't let that get to her. She just decided to sing "Stay" by Sam Smith.

Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand
But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?

Normani cried between every verse and chorus.

Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But darling, stay with me

She cried

Why am I so emotional?
No it's not a good look, gain some self control
And deep down I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt