33

Dinah-Jane Hansen

"Hey baby?" I said shaking Normani. I think she was sleeping, I mean we were cuddling with the kids and watching Madagascar 2.

"Yeah?"

"Are you sleep?"

"I was. Why?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go out today, me you and the kids."

"Are you telling me or asking me?"

"shut your mouth. Yes or no. Or are we sleeping in today?"

"And I'm really not feeling it. Maybe tomorrow." She said.

"Ok"

The movie had ended and the kids and Mani were sleep, well Ashton wasn't.

"Mommie?" He tapped my knee.

"Yes son?"

"I'm hungry"

"Ok. You wanna help mommie cook lunch?" I said and moved Normani off my chest very softly so I wouldn't wake her. And move Chloe off of my legs. I picked up Ashton. He might be a little heavy but he's still my little baby.

"So what are you hungry for ?" I asked him.

"How about, chicken tenders and fries?"

"Perfect" I said and brushed his curly hair out of his face.

I've done that ever since he was born. My mom used to do it to my little brother Seth all the time. Seth and I had this perfect bond. Even though last time I saw him he was 3. He was 2 when my mom disowned me. But I used to sneak to my sisters house to see him when she was babysitting him. But my mom found out and ever since then. I haven't seen him. So just playing with Ashton's hair reminds me of my little brother.

"Ash hand me the oil please"

"What's oil?" He asked.

"Do you know how to spell vegetable?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Look in the cabinet and grab the bottle that says 'Vegetable oil'"

He looked in the cabinet, I mean the cabinet was at the bottom of the island so he didn't have to step on his tippy toes.

"Is this it?" He asked and showed me the vegetable oil.

"Yeah! Thanks" I said and grabbed it.

While I was cooking the food Ashton had gotten a little tired so he walked out of the kitchen. While I was putting more fries in the pan I felt arms come around my waist from the back.

"Who the f-" I started until i turned around to see Normani.

"Dude you scared the shit out of me!" I whispered. I didn't want the kids to hear me curse even though they were knocked out. "I'm cooking!"

She laughed. "So, I still can scare you anytime I want" she said and walked away.

"Okay!" I said.

After I was done cooking I called the kids and Normani to come eat.

"Guys come eat!" After 4 minutes they hadn't come back in. I walked into the living room they were knocked out. I decided to tickle all of them.

I ticketed Chloe first.

"Mommie-st-stahh-stoop!" She yelled and laughed really hard and started kicking.

"Go eat" I said and laughed at her panting really hard.

I tickled Ashton next.

"No-no-staaah-mommm-stoop!" He yelled.

I laughed. "Go eat" he ran away from me. My little flash jr.

I left Normani a surprise. I straddled her waist. Since she was sleeping on her stomach I was on her butt. I moved her hair away from her neck. I kissed her jawline then went down to her neck. I left like 4 hickeys on her neck. She started to squirm, then she moaned.

"Dinah-Jane..."

"Normani kordei"

"I.." she said

"Love..."

"You..."

"I know" i said and got off of her. She kissed my lips and looked in my eyes.

"Perfect way to wake me up" she said and kissed me again.

"Go eat" I told her.

A/N: completely ran out of ideas. Help me pleaaaase! Please. If u love this story please! Thanks for reading. Love u byeee