42

"And here you have, a adorable baby..."

To be Continued...

"And here you have, a baby boy"

Dinah's POV

The sound of faint cries when you're having a baby, is a blessing right? Well that blessing didn't happen to me today.

"Baby-Doc? He's not crying" I said in fear.

"He's ok Mrs.Hansen. Just give him some time. Do you wanna cut the umbilical cord?" She asked me.

"Of course" I teared up.

She had handed me the scissors, I looked at them and cried.

I looked at my little baby boy and kissed his forehead.

"I'll love you forever and ever baby" I told him and kissed his hand.

A couple of days later

"Kids! We have a surprise for you!" I yelled.

Normani and I decided to head to my parents house. To surprise the kids, of little...

Dylan James Kordei Hansen

"Mommie!! Mom!!" They yelled in unison. Little feet, tumbling down the stairs.

"Hey ma" Ashton called out. Beating Chloe down the stairs.

"Hey bubba, I have a surprise for you guys"

"Show us. Show us!" They yelled.

"Normani. Come on in"

She walked in with Dylan in her hand.

"Hey Mom, who's baby is that?" Ashton asked.

"That's your little brother, Dylan James." She said.

"Come again say WHAAHTTT?!" He yelled.

"Yes Ashton, you're a big brother and Chloe you're a big sister!"

"Are you guys kidding. Oh my god!" Ashton cried & fell to his knees.

"I-I can't believe I finally have a little brother" he cried. He ran to me and squeezed my legs. "I love you so so so so much" he squeezed tighter.

"I love you more baby" I said and kissed his forehead.

He ran towards Normani. She hand me Dylan.

"And I love you so so so so much" he said and squeezed her legs. He turned towards me.

"C-can I hold him?"

"Of course. Come sit down" he ran towards the couch and jumped on it instantly.

"Here, be careful now" I told him.

He held him perfectly

"I promise to you, and you too Chloe" he said and looked at them both."to always be the biggest, and bestest brother any brother can be. I'll be the best brother. And I know I'm not always on point with you Chloe. But I promise that will all change. And Dylan. I'll love you forever and well have the most fun. With Chloe too" he said and kissed his hand.

"Here" he said. By now Normani was in tears. He had handed Dylan to Normani.

"Chloe let's go get ready to go home" he said and ran back up stairs, Chloe right behind him.

"I love you so much baby" I said and kissed Normani.

"I love you too baby"

The End...

Guys I would like to thank all of you guys support and everything. I'm sorry for the low time of updates. school has been hectic, basketball, life period. It's just been hectic. But I'll probably start another norminah book. I mean that's my ship I have no choice. Well guys that's for the support and the love. And I'll see you guys soon. I promise.
                                                    XOXO, JP