6

Dinah's POV

I'm trying my best to get Lauren and Normani out of my head. Like how could she even do this to me. She kisses me then kisses someone else the next day after expressing each other's feelings. The only thing I can do is take a hot shower and watch a movie and fall asleep. Oh yeah. I didn't wanna stay in my dorm today so I'm at a hotel. While I was gathering my clothes out of my suit case, my phone rang. Of course you know who it is.

"Whaaat do you wannnt?!" I slightly yelled. I can't fw any complaints.

"I'm trying to explain to you what really happened"

"Ohhh I know what happened. You or Lauren snuck inside each other's stalls and made out. Mani you could've told me you were into Lauren. I wasn't gonna care if you just told me instead of placing your lips onto mines and then onto Lauren's. So yeah you don't have to explain Normani" I reply trying to hold in the sound of me crying.

"Well that's kind of what happen-" I cut her off cause I didn't wanna hear her.

"Don't even Normani. I should've known you wanted her. And she wanted you. Well I'm just gonna go ahead and g-"

"Dinah just let me explain the whole story. Please?"

"Fine. But if you try and kiss me. I'm gonna pull your weave out. I'm not even joking."

"Ok ok. Where do you wanna meet?"

"I'll come over there"

"K. Bye"

I hung up. Well looks like I'm gonna be getting a ear full of non sense. I'm so mad at Normani , Especially!...Lauren. She is supposed to be my 'Sister' I'm just gonna take a shower and head to UCLA.

After shower. Outside of my dorm door.

I'm too angry to even knock on the door right now. But I can do this. I knocked.

"H-hi Dinah. Come in"

I walked in and sat on my bed. Normani looked like she was gonna sit next to me but I gestured my hand for her to sit on her bed and not text to me.

"Explain" I said while crossing my arms.

"Ok. I went to the bathroom because I had to fix my hair. Because I kinda fell asleep in class so my hair was a mess. So when I was doing my hair Lauren came in. I was like hey laur what's up. And she was like nothing much and we just talked until I heard her thinking out loud say she wanted to kiss me so badly. Then she asked if she could and I said I'm kinda single and I'm kinda not single. And she was like can we just kiss. Just once. And I tried to answer but she cut me off wi-with a kiss. She pushed me in the bathroom stall and we just got heated. I'm not gonna say I liked it or loved it. I just did it so she would leave me alone." She explained.

"You could've acted like a normal person who was getting persuaded to do something they didn't want to do and just walk out. But I guess you just weren't thinking." I said pretty harsh.

"I'm sorry Dinah"

"No I'm sorry. I shouldn't have fell for you so quickly. Well it looks like we did move fast like those wattpad stories." I say. "But I'm not leaving my dorm this time. So I'd appreciate if you could leave the room this time. Please?" I say harshly.

"Dinah. But wait I just wanna tell you I still love you. Both ways. Ok?"

"But you lied"

"No I'm not. I do really love you. I don't know what was going through my head"

I mumbled. "Lauren's tongue"

"No. Dinah how could you say that!"

"It's true. Y'all looked like married couples who wanted some babies"

"Dinah. Nows not the time to be joking"

"I'm not joking. I'm dead serious."

"Oh my bad"

"Normani can you leave now. I wanna be alone."

"Ok but we're not done talking"

"Yes we are"

"No we're not"

"Yes we are"

"No were not"

"Get out!! Mani"

"Ok. But one more thing"

"What?!"

"I do love you Dinah. I really do. And i hate myself for hurting you like this. Bye"

"Bye"

"You not gonna say I love you too?"

"Nope"

"What-why?"

"Cause I basically just got cheated on and you expect me to say I love you. No I'm good. "

"Ok well bye DJ"

"It's Dinah"

I pushed her outside. Not wanting another word.

God I l love her too but she just played me so wrong.

A/N: short chapter. Yup. I tireeed. Sorry. Vote. Comment. Share with friends. Byeeee