Connections

Little Casey's POV

I was with everyone, including Lil' April at the dining table. Donnie and I decided to tell everyone about what happened, in hopes to make this issue with April be over with. "April! How could you??" Little Mikey was devastated, same as older Mikey. "What is the matter with you! Threatening him like that!" Leo put a hand of Raph's shoulder. "Easy Raph. Chill out." Little Raph agreed with Leo, but his blood was still boiling. "..." Little April was quiet. Plotting her revenge as the reprimanded her on her actions from last night. After they decided her punishment of bring grounded for 4 months, she was sent to her room. "I'm so sorry..." Little Leo hugged his brother. "What she did was terrible... I can't believe my younger self would do such a awful thing." April seemed ashamed, even though it technically wasn't her fault. "It's okay, older April. We know you had no part in this." I gave her a brief smile, before comforting Donnie.

Little Donnie's POV

Later that evening, Casey made a special picnic for the two of us. It was underneath a huge Jacaranda tree, with the most beautiful purple petals I had ever seen. "This... this is amazing!" I was astonished by everything. "Only the best for you." He smiled, carrying me bridal style to the table he had set up. I couldn't help be find myself laughing and blushing half the time. Smiling like an idiot, tongue-tied. But he told me he thought it was cute... "Your eyes are so beautiful." He smiled that smile that makes my heart just melt. "T-Thank you...!" Darn. I was stuttering again, probably blushing brighter than Raph's mask. He laughed. Afterwards, we spent the rest of the evening walking around the forest. It was great...

Casey's POV

-time skip, another 2 months-

Ever since the relationship between Lil' Don and My little self, I haven't been able to see the real Donnie the same way. I try to tell myself that I just like him as a friend, but it's failing. I feel like my lil' self and I have some kind of connection. To where his feeling for Lil Don are affecting me, making me see my Don the way he sees his Don. It's freaking me out! I told Raph about it, being that I always tell him everything. He told me that if that's how I feel, he's okay with that. Which really helped, cause the last thing I need is for everyone to give me a hard time about it. I wonder how Donnie feels...

Donnie's POV

Ugh. I can't get the real Casey out of my head. He's on my mind 24/7 now, I can't even focus on my work. I feel that maybe the feeling that my little self is experiencing is affecting me... making me see Casey the same way he sees little Casey. I decided to tell Leo about it, being that he was concerned about me. He told me that no matter what happens, he'll always be there. Which, I have to admit, enjoy the support. The last thing I need is a difficult time because I... like... Casey. I wish I knew how he felt...

(Sorry it was so short, I'll make a longer one next time. :3)