A Day for Donatello

Casey's POV

Today, on December 16, I've decided to dedicate my entire day for him. I planned out my whole route last week. I wanted to surprise him though, so that it would be inconceivable to him. I couldn't wait to see his reaction! I awoke around 5:00 AM to set up. I met Raph downstairs, he offered to assist me because one of my gifts to him is particularly difficult to move by myself. He was a huge help though. Raph set up a lot of activities outside the farm house, while I decorated the inside with Leo & Mikey help. April helped too, making sure Donnie didn't wake up before everything was finished. We had purple streamers and balloons. Each a different hue. A banner that displayed, "Happy Donatello Day!" because I wanted the day to be dedicated to him. Duh. With a thin, cursive penmanship at the bottom stating, "My love". The other night, Mikey baked a three layer cake, but wasn't going to decorate until now, so he was busy in the kitchen. Leo and I began to retrieve the gifts that I had bought for him a while back. We were going to hide a gift in every activity, and I had bought a today of 10 gifts for my angel. "Alright, Casey. Everything is set." Raph seemed enthusiastic, just as the others seemed to be. "He 's waking up!" April announced as she hurried down the stairs. "Got it!" I then proceeded up the stairs and into his room. He was so cute as he woke. "Hey~." I smiled. He returned it. "Hey... what... what's going on...?" He eyes were heavy, but soon he became awake. I kissed his forehead. "I... have a surprise for you." I helped him off the bed. "You do?" He seemed curious. I nodded. "Okay, don't open your eyes until I say so...!" He obliged, closing his eyes. I guided him to the hallway, to where the banner as well as decorations were visible. "Okay, open them!" He reacted quickly, since he was eager. He gasped in amazement. "Casey...! What is all this..??" He smiled brightly at me. "I decided to dedicate an entire day to you!" I pulled him into a loving embrace. "I can't believe you did all this... for me...!!" His happiness was all I could ever want. "Of course!" "SURPRISE!!" The others cake out if the living room, with Mikey immediately doing jazz hands. That was pretty funny. "Oh my goodness..." Don couldn't help but laugh. "Well, come on we have to get to the other 'activities'!" Don turned to me, puzzled. I grabbed his hand. "Come on!" He blushed as he followed me to the kitchen. I couldn't wait for him to see the cake!

Donnie's POV

I can't believe Casey did all this for me! First, the banner and decorations, then the cake. Next came a garden. It was filled with Verbenas, Catmints and Salvias. I'm surprised he was able to do all this without me knowing. Then came a picnic! It was so cute! I found it hard to believe that Casey set it up. "Did you like the food, Don?" I gave him a nod, accompanied with a smile. "It was delicious!" He blushed a bit, since he made the food. "I'm glad! Now, there's one last thing...!" He held his hand, which I gladly accepted. He led me though the woods for bit, denying any questions I had. He told me it was a surprise. So, I tried to refrain from asking. Once we reached our destination, he covered my eyes with his hands. I laughed a little. "What is this, Casey...?" We took a few steps forward before he uncovered them. I couldn't believe what was in front of me! It was a gigantic Heart that was made of of wood, coated with lavender paint and purple bellflowers! And there were words connected to in on the inside, since it was a three dimensional heart. It spelled, "I love you"! It was beautiful!! "Casey..." I could help was cry, but out of happiness. He hugged me, which made me smile and laugh. If he did all this for me... he must really be serious about being with me! That made me happier than ever.

Everyone else's POV

"Awwww!" Mikey watched them hug from a tree where he, as well as his brothers, April and Master Splinter, were spying. "They're are just so cute together!" Leo agreed with Mikey. As they both began to 'fangirl' over their relationship, Master Splinter observed with a smile. He was happy that his son was happy, and that Casey was happy too. Raph prepared the ultimate, "Congratulations!" ambush with Mikey and Leo after their 'fangirl' session. But April seemed kinda down. It was difficult for her to accept their relationship. But, she was going to have to at some point...