Doing some research...

Casey's POV

I was still trying to wrap my head around Don's dream. Everytime I thought about us being together, I find my face getting red. It's so annoying... but I wanted - no. I needed to know more. But how? I didn't want to go up to Donnie and ask him. That would be really awkward... "Psst! Mikey!" Mikey was in the living room, chillin' with some pizza in his mouth. He turned to me. "Yeah?" His voice was muffled from the pizza shoved in his face. That's Mikey for you. "I need your help! C'mere!" I went upstairs, hearing Mikey follow close behind. "What's up, Casey?" Mikey entered the room. "I need you to do something for me..." I looked around, to make sure Don wasn't close by. "Sure." He smiled. "Do you think you can see if... Don... has any feelings....?" Mikey looked confused as I blushed. Damn this blush! "What do you mean by 'feelings'?" I quickly cover my face with my mask. "I mean.... feelings... f-for me...!" I avoided his eyes, my heart racing. Man, this was embarrassing. "Ooooooo! Casey likes Don-" I quickly covered his mouth. "Okay, one, if anything, he has feelings for Casey Jones...! And two, be quiet...!" I glared at him. He smiled. "Okay!" I sighed. "B-but you can't let him know I asked you! Just... say that you overheard his dream and had a few questions since you were... curious..." He nodded. I handed him a walkie talkie. "Put this on your belt. That way, I can hear everything he says..." He gave a thumbs up, heading to the barn. Oh boy...

Mikey's POV

I walked into the barn to see Donnie working. "Hey D!" I sat in the chair next to him. "Hey Mikey..." He looked... distracted, but not by his work... "I... um... overheard your dream about Casey..." I looked side to side. "You did!?" I nodded slowly, as he ran to shut the barn doors. Poor, He has no clue that April is the only one would doesn't know about it. How embarrassing for him, being that everyone already knows but he thinks Leo is the only one... "I had a few questions..." He looked at me, a soft blush on his cheeks. "O-okay...?" He sat back down. "Do... do you have feelings for Casey...?" His face turned bright red. Like Raph's mask, haha! "I-I... um..." I turned my position on the chair so the Casey could hear better. He sighed, as though he had been defeated. "Okay... yes... it's true..." He crossed his arms on the table, burying his head in his arms. "Awwww! That's sooooo cute!" I loved the fact that they liked eachother! So cute! He lifted his head up, eyes wide. "R-Really...?" He blushed. "Yes!" I smiled. "Wow... thank you..." He smiled. "Are you ever gonna tell him...?" I teased. "Mikey!" I blushed again, I laughed.

Casey's POV

No way. No way, no way, no way...! He likes me... HE LIKES ME! I couldn't help but smile and blush. Should... should I confess...?? Should I wait for him to confess...? Ugh! I want to tell him how I feel! I heard Mikey say his goodbyes to Don, leaving the Barn. "M-Mikey?" He answered. "Did you hear that?? He likes you, dude!" He sounded happy. "I know! Do... do you think I should confess...?" He got quiet. "Mik-" He burst into the room. "Aaah!" I jumped a little. He shut the door. "YOU HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS??" He smiled brightly. I nodded slowly. "Dude! We have to set up a date for you two! Somewhere beautiful, so at the perfect moment, you can confess your love for him!" He hugged me. "Y-you... you think so...?" I blushed again. "Yes!" He smiled. I smiled back. Maybe... he's right...

Raph, Mikey, Leo and Master Splinter's POV

"So, where should it be?" Raph seemed almost alarmingly enthusiastic about this. But the others didn't mind. In fact, they liked his enthusiasm. "I know this huge Jacaranda tree! It's beautiful!" Leo smiled. Master Splinter smiled throughout the whole conversation. They planned the decorations and music. Even the pizza. "Okay! Well go over it with Casey and figure out when he wants to confess!" Raph smiled as they all agreed.

April's POV

I feel as thought the others are keeping something from me. But I don't know what... so I had to do some snooping around. I came across Leo and Mikey having a conversation. Time to eavesdrop. "So, Casey wants to confess to Don tomorrow?" Mikey smiled. "Yup! How romantic!" Leo and Mikey laughed with excitement. Romantic? Confession?? Does... does Casey have feeling for Donnie...?? But I have feelings for Don... and Don has feelings for me... "It's going to be at the big Jacaranda tree by the river." I guess that where I'm headed then...