The Truth

(Picture has no relation to this chapter, but I did make it. Lol.)

Donnie's POV

"April...??" I was beyond terrified at this point. But suddenly get glare went away, and gave a rather casual look. "Sorry." She started. "Mikey made a cake in the middle of the night and asked me to get you two so we can all have some..? He was really adamant about it." She shrugged. "Oh! And sorry about the knife, I was in the middle of cutting it when he asked me." With that, she smiled and left downstairs. I laid back down on the bed, trying to calm myself. Casey pit his arm around me, and woke to my abnormal breathing. "Don... hey..! Are you okay??" He became alert when he noticed that I was panicking. I tightly gripped his hand, only nodding. "Babe, what happened??" I tried my best to explain. Which made Casey disturbed, but also infuriated. He held me as we travels downstairs to the kitchen. Everyone was there, drowsy and exhausted. Expect for Mikey of course. We sat down between Raph and Master Splinter. "I know you all are very tired and that's 4:00 AM. But this is important... At least to me..." We all listened, being that he sounded more serious than he's ever been. "I've noticed some... conflicts... going on around here between each other. And I made a little, "Activity" so to speak, to help with this." We all exchanged glances. "I'll start... Raph, know that lately I've been causing you bodily harm from my crazy stunts during training for the past few days... and I know you're probably upset with me... but to be honest, those weren't "crazy stunts"... I've been speaking with Sensei wat more recently, and those were new moves I was trying out..." Sensei nodded. "They were a bit out of my league, but I still wanted to try. Raph, you're like a warrior! You're one of the greatest fighters I know! I was... I was trying to make you proud..." Raph's expression changed from a tried, annoyed look to a sorrowful one. "So... I hope you'll accept this cake as an apology." He takes a slice of cake and hands it to Raph. Raph accepts it, but puts it to the side. Hugging Mikey instead. "Of course I forgive you..." He gave smile to reassure Mikey of this, which Mikey returned the smile. "That's how this works... so, who want to go next..?" For the past 30 minutes, we all exchanged cake and apologies with explanations behind them. Then it was April's turn once again. "I want to apologize to Donnie." I turned my attention to her. My heart sunk for some reason... and I got a bad feeling. "I sorry that you have to put up with Casey." Casey glared at her. "Okay! Woah, woah, woah! What kind of apology is this??" April stood up. "You took him away from me!" Casey stood up as well, slamming his hands of the table. "I did not! He made a decision! I didn't persuade him!" "Oh really?? Then what was with the whole love car getaway??" "That's because when he left that night and spoke to Jim, he told me he wanted to make things work but he was afraid! YOU WERE THERE!" They continued argue with one another. "Stop it! This isn't what this is about!!" Mikey exclaimed, trying to break it up. "MAYBE HE JUST LIKES ME BETTER THAN YOU!" April's eyes widened. "TAKE THAT BACK!" She grabbed the knife, stabbing Casey in his shoulder. Everyone gasped in horror. "CASEY!!" I caught him from falling over. I couldn't stop crying. Looking at him with a knife in his shoulder... "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??" Raph and Master Splinter took her to another room to try to bring her to her senses. Leo comforted Mikey, who was crying and trembling. I rushed Casey to the barn to help him.

Casey's POV

Donnie fixed my shoulder in the barn, afterwards bring me back to the farmhouse. We sat on the couch. Donnie was hugging me, crying uncontrollably. My eyes water from this. I hated seeing him like this... Raph came in soon after, sitting next to me. "Are you okay??" I nodded slowly. "I'm so sorry you guys..." Was all I could think to say. "No!" Donnie looked a me, tears still running down his face. "Don't apologize..! This wasn't your fault..! N-None of it was...!" Raph hugged his brother. "I know this is really hard for you all... but I promise, we will get through it..." Master Splinter entered with Leo and Mikey. "Where is she...?" I asked. "I put her to sleep..." Master Splinter replied. I nodded. Who would've expected all this at 5:26 AM...? But we'll find a way to help her...

April's POV

I couldn't stop crying. "Why are you making me do this to them...??" "Trust in me." "I can't trust you!! You're making me hurt my friends!!" "Sssshhh. Think of this events like puzzle pieces... everything will fall into place eventually... but we have to put it together. Am I wrong?" "Shut up..." "Relax, April." "Shut up!" "Apri-" "SHUT UP! SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!" "Why are you screaming at me? I only exist in you mind April." Tears blurred my vision. I was on a bed. I think I was in my room. There's no way I can call for help... or try to explain... they won't believe me... they'll think I'm lying... "Exactly. There's no way for you to stop me." I started screaming. I heard footsteps from the staircase. I kept screaming. Someone opened my door. Screaming. Calls for my name were absent due to the screaming...

Leo's POV

She wouldn't stop screaming! "April!" I shook her. "April! Why are you screaming?? What's wrong??" I continued to shake her. She kept screaming. Master Splinter tried everything he could think of. She was still screaming. Then she started rolling back and forth. Like she was in a struggle of some kind.

April's POV

"Let go!" Screaming. "YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT." More screaming. "I said LET GO!" Screaming continue. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING??" Screaming stopped. Laughter followed. Laughter continued for a while. Then it stopped. Then there was darkness.

Raph's POV

April was freaking us all out. First she screams, then she laughs, and now she out like a light... Maybe there is something going on with her. I'll try to find out what it is. Maybe ever talk to her... the others might not want to hear it, but I will...

(Here you are! The next chapter. Hope you liked it! <3)