The Confession

(I just love this picture. X3)

Casey's POV

I've never been more nervous in my life. Ralph and I got to the Jacaranda tree early, so that I had a few minutes to ease my nerves. "Okay, you remember what you're gonna say?" Raph smiled. "Yup..." I nodded, trying to relax. "Look, you'll do great! Just re- Oh! He's coming! Gotta go! Good luck!" He winked at me and vanished into the shadows. Nice support. "U-um... Hey... Casey..." He softly and waved. So cute... "Hey...!" I smiled back. "So... you, uh... wanted to speak with me...?" I nodded and offer him a spot next to be of a neat by rock. "Yeah... So here's the deal..." He looked around, blushing a bit. "I..." Come on Casey, tell him! "I... um... I like you... Don...." I swear, my face got red within 2 seconds after I said that. So embarrassing... "W-what...??" Donnie blushed too. So it wasn't all that embarrassing. "I like you... more... than a fri-" "OH FOR PETE'S SAKE! CASEY LOVES YOU AND WOULD LIKE TO BE IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU!" "Leo!!!" I give him a nasty look as he disappeared back into the shadows. "I... I..." At first, I thought he was at a loss of words. But after a moment of staring at him, he seemed... afraid.... oh no... "What us going on??" We all turned to the direction of the voice. It was April. Aw, man... "I thought you guys liked me...! Especially you Donatello!" She looked hurt and for frustrated. Looks like someone's jelly! Haha! "I... do... b-but-" "But what Don? Go ahead. Tell Casey your answer!" Don looked liked he was going to fall apart... "Stop it April! Just-" "I CAN'T! I WANT TO BUT I CAN'T!! IT CAN'T BE LIKE MY DREAM!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS!!" He ran back to the farmhouse, on the verge of tears. What have I done...?

Donnie's POV

I do love him... but I just can't! I can't go through the emotions, the stress, the burning tears... it's too much... "Donnie! Don, Please! Talk to me!" Everyone had been pleading me to come out of my room for the past 2 hours. I finally decided to let Casey talk to me... I opened the door slightly. "Only Casey...." The others exchanged glances, nodding afterwards. I let him in and shut the door. We both sat on the bed, silent for a bit. "Don.... I'm sorry for confessing my love..." Tears ran down his face. This isn't what I wanted...! I didn't want to make Casey feel rejected...! I didn't WANT to reject him...! "I knew it would be too soon... but I did it anyway..." The way his voice cracked as he spoke was heart breaking... "I never wanted to reject you...!" He looked, his eyes clouded with tears. "I do love you! I always have!" I hugged him tightly. "I'm... sorry...!" I broke down after that. Well. We both kind of did... but what I loved about that night.... was the moment we shared together...

April's POV

It's not for certain that those two are together, but it seems like it now. After what happened tonight... they're probably gonna stay with each other... honestly, I shouldn't care... but I do. Why does this feeling hurt so much...?

(Sorry for the short chapter, I'm tired. Lol. X3)