Winding down

(The picture is something I drew, by the way. ♥️)

Donnie's POV

It's been two weeks since everything had happened between Casey and I. He's been a lot happier since, and being relieved would be an understatement. The huge weight on my heart was finally gone, and if I didn't know any better, it's as if Casey and I are falling in love with each other all over again. It's such a wonderful feeling... I've been keeping a record of our activities daily, to check for signs in case what happened a few weeks ago were to ever happen again. I hope Casey doesn't mind. "Donnie!" I blinked a couple of times before releasing I was having a conversation with Leo and Mikey before I had drifted off into my own thoughts. "Huh? Sorry!" I blushed. "You were thinking about Casey again, huh?" Mikey enjoying teasing me when it came to Casey. "Whatever!" I playfully threw a couch pillow at him, causing a small pillow fight between the three of us.

Casey's POV

Raph, April and I had finished getting more firewood for the chimney. Tonight's forecast said that it was likely to have a powerful rainstorm in the area, so we figured we should get wood while the weather was still calm. As we approached the living room, we noticed Donnie, Leo and Mikey's small pillows fight with the couch cushions. "Be careful, please!" April rushed over to make sure nothing was broken or damaged while Raph and I just laughed it off. "Isn't he so cute?" I couldn't help but stare at him so fondly, I loved him more than I've ever loved anyone before. "Jeez, you two remind of some elderly couple sometimes." "Shut up!" I playfully shoved him, him shoving back as well. I guess maybe he was right. I set the firewood next to the chimney and then headed upstairs to fetch the lighter from Donnie's room (So we already had it downstairs). "There you are." I said to myself as I snatched the lighter. Then I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. "A journal...?" I picked it up, then looking around to see if anyone was around before opening it. "Hmm..." It was mostly just him documenting our daily activities since incident.

(Notice: This next section gets a bit "hot" if you know what I mean. Lmao. Wink wonk. If you don't want to read this section, skip to the next bolded text like this one. <3)

But then I reached the back. "What's this?" It was different from the other entries, structured more like paragraphs than notes. "...!!?" My face felt hot and must've turned bright red, because in the back of his journal were multiple fantasies he would have about me and him. "Damn Donnie, you hide your frustration well!" After reading everything, I simply closed the book, put it back where I found it and left his room. I wasn't exactly sure how to respond to this so I let it go until later that night, when the storm came.

Donnie's POV

"This storm is intense!" We were all staring out the window in awe. I was expecting rainfall, but not this much! "Let's just watch a movie to take our minds off it." April suggest to which we all agreed. Halfway through the second movie, I got up to make another journal entry. I sat on my bed and began to write, but stopped as soon as I heard someone come in. "Casey?" I smiled. "What are you doing in here?" He had a blank expression on his face, yet he was blushing profusely. "What...?" He then walked over to me and kissed me very passionately. When we broke for air, I asked him, "What's this for...?" Slightly out of breath. "I read the back pages of your journal..." My face became incredibly hot. "What!? Why??" He kissed my neck a few times before responding. "I was curious about what you were writing..." He started to licked my neck and chest, which made moan softly. "W-wait!" I pushed him off, my heart pounding. "I just... I don't really think there's time for sex right now..." "That's fine... We don't have to do all that... But at least let me..." His voice trailed off as he took hold of my member, making me inhale sharply. "C-Casey-" "Ssshhh..." I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, moaning into his neck as he stroked softly. "I didn't want you to feel like you had to do any of this... That's why I-I didn't want you to read my jour- AH!" He was speeding up. "I know... And I don't feel forced to doing anything... I'm doing this because I love you... And I love making you feel good..." He stopped and gave me the most seductive smirk I've ever see him give to me. "Oh... Okay..." He kissed my forehead, proceeding to take me in his mouth. I flinched slightly, covering my mouth with my hand in an attempt to not vocalize so much. He was slow and loving, being incredibly gentle with me. Soon after, he sped up and started to deep throat, making it more difficult not to moan so loudly. Every motion he would make would cause me to grip the bed sheets tighter and tighter. But once I reached my limit, I wasn't able to warn him in time... "I-I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to!!" He rose to my face, smiling with the most sincere look in his eyes. "Why are you apologising? You taste wonderful..." He kissed my left cheek, caressing the other with his hand. "Hopefully, we can go further next time~." He laughed slightly and hoped off the bed. "I'll let you get decent. See you downstairs, hon!" Then he closed the door, leaving me with a racing heart and flushed face.

(Hotness is over! <3)

Casey's POV

I wiped my mouth as I entered the living room, already having Raph turn to me. "Hey! Where'd you run off to?" I blushed. "Nowhere important." I smiled a bit, making my way to the couch. "Well, I hope you told Donnie to hurry up because we're watching a horror film right now and he's missing everything!" Leo exaggeratedly flung his hands up. "Uh oh!" I laughed in response. Donnie came in right after, sitting on my lap and nuzzling his head into my collarbone. "Alright lovebirds-" Mikey mocked, "Don't ruin the horror with your kisses n' stuff!" I rolled my eyes. We watched the horror film together, with the thunder roaring in the background. Alarming, yet peaceful.

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this spicy chapter! More to come! ♥️♥️♥️)