A special experience...

(( DISCLAIMER: This chapter of the book does contain sexual activities and content! View discretion is advised! ))

Donnie POV:

He embraced me deeply, caressing my back. He then gently lifted me onto the bed, laying me down. I smiled, but it faded as I examined Casey's expression. He was smiling, but in a more... seductive manner. I felt my face heat up. "Um... Did you... Um... W-want to um..." It was hard for me to ask what his intentions were. He kept the same expression, climbing over me on the bed. My face flushed pure red. "Hey guys?" There was a knock and I jumped, but Casey eased me back on the bed. He climbed off and answered. They wanted to spend time in about an hour or so, to which Casey agreed and told Leo that we'd be down there in a bit. He then shut the door. But locked it this time. He returned to the bed. Before I could even muster a single word, he immediately started kissing my neck deeply. I was startled at first, but eventually began to relax and ease into it. That lead into a make out session for a few minutes. He had began to trail from my upper arm down to my waist. I blushed more. "I, um... I really want to be close to tonight... Do I have your consent...?" ((CONSENT IS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT PEOPLE. PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS CONSENTUAL WHEN ENGAGING IN SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.)) I blinked multiple times, somehow surprised at what his intentions turned out to be. I timidly nodded. He blushed brightly and smiles, leaning in close to me. "I promise I'll be gentle..." My heart raced as he spoke.

*DISCLAIMER: This us the section of the chapter where I get really in detail! If you don't want to read it, DON'T. :3*

He travelled from my neck down to my lower waist, leaving a trail of kisses behind him. I breathing became heaver as he descended. He began to caress my thighs and pelvis, making me fidget a bit. "Relax..." I said softly. I obeyed shyly. From there, gently took out my member. Cause me to blush in embarrassment, being that it was already erect. He laughed, stating that my embarrassment was adorable. I gasped quickly as he began to suck and lick, taking me off guard. Dispute my nervousness, I softly began to moan and whimper. It was nothing I had experienced before, and it felt so nice... He began to increase his pace, causing me to become louder. Then he stopped. I looked at him confused, worried if I had did something wrong... "Not yet.~" He winked at me. I blushed.

Casey's POV

"Turn over. ~" I smirked. Donnie was so submissive, which was absolutely cute. The blush on his face was prominent. He was so nervous. I tried to relax him by caressing his back. "Are you ready...?" He paused for a bit. Then nodded. "Okay..." I unzipped myself and slowly began to insert my self into him. I clenched his fist, which made me stop. "A-Are you okay??" ((IF YOUR PARTNER IS IN PAIN OF ANY KIND, YOU STOP IMMEDIATELY AND DON'T CONTINUE ANY FURTHER UNTIL THEY GIVE YOU CONSENT TO.)) Donnie looked at me, a bit teary eyed. "Yes...! I'm just... Not use to it... But you're okay...!" He smiled, and so did I. I continued until it was completely inside, pausing to give him a chance to adjust and become comfortable. "Ready..?" He nodded, face red. I slowly began to move back in forth until I heard him enjoy it. I smirked and increased the speed, desiring his moans of pleasure which soon followed after. The bed began to rock as we quickened the pace. "...Casey..." I smiled brightly as he said my name. "What was that...?" He blushed. "Not talking, huh..?" As I continued the constant motion, I took on hand and started to stroke him. "Aaa...!" He gasped in pleasure, which made me laugh softly. "What did you say...?" He mumbled a bit. "...Casey..." I stroked faster, increasing my thrusting as well. "I can't here you..." His moans and gasps became louder. "Casey...!!" I kissed his back. "Louder." The bed really began to shake at this point. "CASEY! CASEY!" We both couldn't hold it any longer and came. Me in him and him on the bed. We collapsed, breathing hard. Our faces flushed red and eyes held heavy from the satisfaction. I intertwined his fingers with mine, admiring him lovingly. "I love you..." I smiled. "I love you too..."  He replied. ((INTERCOURSE SHOULD BE SPECIAL AND ABOUT LOVE. IT'S AN EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD SHARE WITH SOMEONE YOU TRULY CARE FOR AND FEEL THAT YOU ARE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE WITH THEM.))

((DISCLAIMER: The sexual portion of this chapter has concluded. You pervs. Lol.))

Donnie's POV

After that, we went down to the living room to spend some time with the others. They asked what all the noise was, and of course, Casey and I lied about what had actually happened. We had a wonderful evening that night... I'll never forget it...

(Heyo! So here's a smut chapter that was requested by @lesbianforlife13. Lol. I hope you all enjoyed it, pervs. ❤)