Pyschopath No. 3

An: As a thank you for the positive feedback I decided to do a double up update. Thank you guys and um don't hate me after this bye
Y/n
Modern, beautiful, strong, and Polynesian. She's the epitome of perfection. The FBK is just something else. No, she isn't a murderer like Red or Angel. She actually just slips a dude a roofie and chops off his penis. I mean I have one and I couldn't imagine someone cutting it off. I mean I think it's kind of funny because she cuts the dick off then puts it in the dudes mouth. Is it wrong that I think that is hilarious? Oh well, her story is one that really pulls at the heartstrings. 

So it’s said that since the age of 8 her father would do inappropriate things to her and let his friends do the same. This continued until she was fucking 14. Men are fucking disgusting which is why I don't fuck with them. She didn't hurt her father, she just simply left and began hurting other men instead. I feel like she would understand me the best; we're kind of in the same situation. 

I had some time before I had to go to the park so I got up and got dressed. I wanted to head to the hospital to check up on my mom again. I regret leaving her alone but I just didn't know how to make this stuff better. The whole walk I felt like I was being watched and I probably was. 

There was a crowd gathered in front of the hospital. They were all looking up at something. My eyes followed their gazes and my mouth dropped open. I pushed roughly through the crowd. When I got the end of a crowd I saw a police officer with a megaphone and took it from him. 

"MOM WHA- WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE!" Panic evident in my voice." I'm so sorry Y/n. I can't do this without Tony ,"she said moving closer to the ledge. " Mom please, I can't do this without you. We're in this together. You'll always have mom please I need you please don't jump." Tears were streaming down my face. She shook her head rapidly," I'm sorry baby, I love you," with that she leapt off the building. 

I screamed but I couldn't hear myself. I ran to try to catch her but it was too late. My mother's body was lifeless in front of me. Her blood had splattered on to me due to the intense impact. I dropped to my knees, feeling as if the air had been sucked out my lungs. My sadness quickly turned to anger. 

Multiple news teams had arrived to cover what was happening. When they saw me storm into the hospital they followed suit. I headed straight for Tony's room and barged in, " THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU TOOK MY MOTHER AWAY FROM ME I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU." He sat there lifeless as I screamed. 

The heart monitor was still beeping but I didn't care. The police had to pull me away from his hospital bed. When I had finally calmed down they questioned me about my mother. I told them what was necessary and immediately left the scene.
I couldn't stay there, I had to go home. I had to get away from everything.

I was halfway home before I remembered I was supposed to go to the park. After that the battle in my head was stronger than ever. Go to the park, meet whoever and suck it up? Pull the plug on your step-dad and let him die? Go home cry and get no sleep? Call Lauren, tell her what happened and let her hold you? My mind was everywhere, but before I realized it I was at the park. I sat on a bench and waited for this surprise.  

Your mom is dead. She chose him over you. She never loved you. You were just her burden she had to get rid of.

" SHUT UP," I cried out loud not caring if I caused a scene. "Hey are ok?" Someone asked me, I didn't bother to make eye contact with the stranger. I chuckled bitterly," No, my mom is dead. I watched her kill herself and I couldn't save her." 
Sobs began to rack my entire body. The person ended up beside me on the tiny park bench. They wrapped their arms around me while I sobbed. She was so warm I leaned my back into her.

Dinah Pov

At first I wasn't so thrilled for this meeting because I didn't think we needed another person in our group but now I feel bad. Losing someone you love is already difficult but watching them take their life is a whole different type of pain. This girl is broken beyond belief right now.