Daddy

Y/n

A single thought that raced through my head as Harry operated on Ally. It's my fault. I felt sick, it almost felt like losing my mom all over again. I tried to hold back that feeling but I ended up puking. I barely made it to a trash can almost tripping over my own feet to do so.
" You guys, we've lost Ally," Harry said sadly. " THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT," Camila got in my face. Next thing I knew she was attacking me. Lauren and Dinah tried to pull her off and finally succeeded.

 " YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER," I felt numb, she was right. I got up from the floor and walked out of the house with no words. I had no direction. My mom and my girlfriend were dead.

I don't know how but after walking aimlessly through the streets, I found a bar. I may not have been old enough but after all the shit that I'd been through I sure as hell looked old enough to get in. I never drank much alcohol before all this but tonight I would be drinking as much as it took to forget everything.

I was probably on mystery shot number 3 when a man took a seat next to me," What's got you drinking so heavily?" I didn't bother looking at him. I glared at the glass in my hand," My mom's dead, one of my girlfriends betrayed me, and the other girlfriend is dead, and it's all my fault," I downed another shot of who knows what.

" Y/n none of that is your fault," I looked at the man skeptically, seeing as he knew my name. " Who are you and how do you know my name?" He chuckled," I never thought you wouldn't recognize me even after all of these years. That kind of hurts kiddo. You don't remember your own dad," I finally took a good look at the man.

He was tall, with y/ec, and a 5 o'clock shadow. His short hair looks like it was once black but now had a more salt and pepper look. I think this man might actually be my dad but just to be sure I dug out my wallet. 

I didn't have an exact memory of what my father would look like so I always kept a picture in my wallet. I took out the picture and examined the man in front of me. Same Y/ec color eyes and sharp jaw. His hair was black in the photo but I still couldn't be sure.

" Dad," I said, eyes watering and my voice cracking. " Hi little one," I again looked over the man. " What's mom's douche husbands name?" I asked, crossing my arms.

" I don't know some stupid shit like Tommy, Tbo, Thomas, Tony. TONY, that's the one," a victorious smile present on his face. " Dad," I sniffled," I need a hug." He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist.  " I missed you so much, little one," my dad started to cry. We end up hugging each other for what felt like an eternity.

" I thought you were dead? Well at least that's what the people back home told me" Dad raised his eyebrow in the way I usually would. " We will talk about it on the way to your place," I smiled and he nodded heading to his car. I filled him in on my situation ever since I met Lauren. " Are you going to turn me in?" He laughed, " You're my only kid of course not."

Lauren

" So there was a posion injected into her blood?" Harry nodded. " When Y/n was taking down that guy, someone poisoned Ally. You guys know how Y/n gets in a fight. She probably thought she had scared the other 2 off but 1 stayed behind. This poison is really advanced, there was no chance she'd survive. Also this poison seems like it was custom made for Ally, like it was just enough to kill her no more no less."

Camila has locked herself away after Y/n left. Dinah was trying to get Y/n on the phone to no avail. While Harry and I were trying to figure out who killed Ally. A knock on the door grabbed our attention. Harry opened the door and bent over picking something up from the porch. He came back with a letter in his hand.

" What does it say?" Dinah looked intently at Harry.

" That's 1 down 3 to go. You'll regret ever ruining my plan Y/n. You and the girls will pay. Unless... you give yourself up to me. Have a nice day~ Normani," Harry read the letter and I lost my temper. I  kicked and punched and threw things, almost wrecking the house completely. I probably sounded like a manic screaming like that but I don't care I was on a rampage. 

Camila 

I quickly got out of the bed when I heard all the noise being made. I walked to where the others were to find Lauren going crazy. " What happened?" I asked Harry. He handed me the letter and I took a deep breath as to not lose my temper. I took a few more to control myself. " We need to get Y/n," Dinah laughed bitterly at my words.

" How are we supposed to get her after what you told her. Y/n could be dead right now and it'd be your fault. You know she has self esteem issues, you know she was probably already blaming herself, and you know how she gets. I don't know if you've ever seen Y/n naked but her body is filled with bruises, cuts, and burns. Yeah some are from her stepdad but not all of them are. Y/n is too unstable to be out in the world right now but, you weren't thinking straight enough to realize," Dinah got up and headed to the door.

" Where are you going?" Dinah looked back at me," To find the love of my life." I didn't understand. Everything was finally going good. Y/n woke up, we committed a crime, and I was going to get my date. They took my sunshine away. She took my sunshine away. Normani will pay for that. I will rip her heart out and kill anyone who tries to stop me.

Y/n

------Dream-------

I looked around to get an idea of where I was. I'm in my old house and Ally was sitting next to me. " You're here," I started to cry cause I wouldn't see her again. " Y/n I don't have much time. My ex boyfriend, Troy he's the one that poisoned me. He was hired by Normani," I clinched my fists. " No baby you can't get angry or you'll wake up," I took her hand. " I'm so sorry," Ally placed her lips on mine sending sparks through my body.

" You never got to have your way with me daddy," Ally nibbled on my ear. " I'm really about to fuck you in spirit," I whispered as she kissed down my neck. " Let's finish what we started when I first met you," her smile was devious. 

I flipped us over on the couch and kissed Ally with all that I had. I made my way down her body making sure I did not miss an inch of it. " Y/n stop teasing," I stopped everything. " Daddy didn't say speak," I told her, putting my hand on her pussy. I could feel it throb at my touch. I rubbed my fingers against her clit before jamming in 3 fingers in her pussy causing Ally to scream out in pleasure. I brought my head down to lick and pump at the same time. Ally was a moaning mess.

I took my fingers out and demanded she taste herself. " Daddy Y/ln can I suck your dick," I pulled out my hard dick. Making Ally's eyes widen and me smirk. Ally made me gasp when she took my full dick down her throat. I threw my head back as she worked her magic. Swirling her tongue all around my pulsating cock.

" I'm going to fuck you back to heaven babygirl," I pushed Ally down and stared at her beautiful body. " I love you so much Allyson. I'm going to miss you so much," she pulled my head down to meet her lips. 

We shared an emotional kiss before she took my cock in her hand and inserted me inside of her. " Make love to me Y/n," I slowly thrusted in and out of Ally causing her moans to fill my ears. I pumped harder and her nails dug into my back.  I grunted as she tugged my hair. " I'm so close babygirl," I moaned. " Cum inside me Y/n," she sent me over the edge.

I looked at Ally with saddened eyes," Will I ever see you again?" Ally smiled brightly at me," All you have to do is come and find me Y/n. Find me baby," Ally gave me one last kiss.

Dream over

I awoke with a jolt in my father's living room. I checked my pants to see if they were a mess after such a vivid dream. However I found nothing. Was it a dream? Did I just really make love to Ally? What is happening? " Y/N THERE'S A PRETTY GIRL AT THE DOOR WHO SAYS SHE KNOWS YOU," My dad yelled and I ran to the door. " How'd you find me?" I asked the beautiful girl in the doorway. 

" After calling every L/n in the phone book I found your dad and thought maybe he found you," She looked extremely tired. " DJ did you walk here," she sent a tired smile my way . " That's about 7 miles," I said. " Ya now let's go," I shook my head. " I'm not going back there Dinah. I just want to stay here at least for the night," Dinah sighed. " Fine but I'm staying if that's alright with you Mr.Y/ln," He nodded.

" Dont fuck on my couch," I rolled my eyes at my dad. " Y/n we know who did that to Ally," Dinah said as she cuddled with me on the couch. " It was Normani and her ex Troy," I told Dinah who seemed surprised. " How do you know that?" I smiled slightly, " Ally told me in my dream before we made love." Dinah smiled," She made it to heaven."

" Guess God likes gays," I smiled as I drifted to sleep.

Ally

F.I.N.D M.E