Emma

Y/n

Don't ask me how but I'm getting Dinah Beyonce tickets. We are going to her show tonight which happens to be here, in LA ( An: Forgot if I already set a location, if not now you have one if so then you moved to LA). I didn't have the tickets yet but I had a plan. A plan that involved some people I'd rather not see. Emma and Chance. Emma had great connections in the musical industry. That I knew for fact because she was always trying to get me to sign with someone. I knew she could get me 2 last minute tickets to Queen B.

It's going to literally take forever to explain I'm not dead and to also explain why I need 2 tickets. And of course seeing Emma with Chance will be the worst of all. But for Dinah I will. I threw on some clothes and made my way to the car. I drove the familiar street to Emma's house. I sat in the car for the longest time debating on whether or not this was smart. I guess it didn't matter. I mean worse come to worse I kill them both.

I got out of the car and slowly walked to the door. I took in a deep breath and knocked on the door. " W-who is it?" Emma opened the door with her messy blonde hair covering her eyes. She sounded like she had been crying and from what I could see behind her the house was a mess. " Why are you crying Emmy?" I spoke softly, my voice barely coming out. Emma's head shot up immediately and her crystal blue eyes met my (y/e/c) ones.

She stood there wide-eyed and staring at me so I let myself in. " I need 2 tickets for the Beyonce concert later and if it isn't too much to ask um backstage passes," I said looking at her with a straight face. " This isn't real Emma, it's your mind fucking with you. Y/n is de.. dea... not here anymore. If she was here she wouldn't be talking to you like she doesn't care," Em was having a breakdown.

" Em it's really me. I faked my death because I couldn't handle it after my mom passed. I stay with some friends. I'm fine but are you ok?" I gave her the most basic explanation that came to mind. " I fucking hate you get out," she said lowly. "What?"

"AM I OKAY? GET THE FUCK OUT Y/N. YOU KNOW HOW BADLY THIS HAS AFFECTED ME? I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING DIED. I THOUGHT I HAD LOST YOU," she couldn't be serious right? " Lost me? LOST ME, REALLY EMMA? I LOST YOU 4 FUCKING YEARS AGO WHEN YOU CHOSE CHANCE OVER ME. I DON'T NEED THIS SHIT. FUCK YOU EMMA I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU AND HE KNEW IT AND I'M SURE YOU KNEW IT TOO. I'M SO FUCKING DONE GOODBYE EMMA," I had to get away before I hurt her because an angry me is dangerous. " WAIT," I took a breath before turning to look at her.

" Here," she handed me the tickets and backstage passess to Beyonce. "What's the catch?" I asked her quirking an eyebrow. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair," I want to talk to you for a few minutes that's it." I bit my lip and looked her over, she needs someone to talk to. " Fine Emma but only for a little bit," I plopped down on her couch.

" What happened Em? The house is a mess and you look terrible. Where is Chance he should be here with you?" I asked and she stayed silent for a long time. She started to tear up. I instinctively tried to comfort her. " After everyone thought you died, Chance broke up with me. He said he didn't remember why he liked me until you died. He said he was being stupid and selfish for doing what he did to you. He said he couldn't be with me anymore," she spoke softly," So I basically lost my best friend and my boyfriend the same day." Fucking asshole I knew he was an ass but... at least he did feel guilty.

" Em we haven't been friends for a long time. We just fell apart and I accepted it. A best friend is always there for you, they don't leave you," I got defensive quickly. " My thoughts exactly. So, why'd you leave me when I needed you the most. I didn't know how to have a boyfriend, I didn't know what to do, and I needed a best friend but you left me," she said angrily with her arms crossed.

" I told you already, I was in love with you. Seeing you with Chance, hearing you talk about him, wanting to be with you but not being able to would've fucked me up.I already had issues, you know that," I got defensive again.