Vigilantes

Mani

Why do I want to kill Y/n? It's pretty simple actually. She fucked up my whole plan of kidnapping and torturing the girls.

Not only that but she killed everyone in our group except for me and James. Who even likes James though? Why couldn't she have left me Connor or even Tristan? That's not the point but anyway... the girls haven't been spotted doing any crime since we attacked.

I say I want to kill Y/n but to be honest the bitch could already be dead which is why they're laying low. If not they have to steal at least soon if they just took everything and moved. " JAMES," a brilliant idea just popped into my head. " WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I rolled my eyes at his rude reply.

" James don't be like that baby later we can have some fun if you want," I yanked his shirt so he was only a good 2 cm away. He gulped when I leaned forward and placed a kiss on his lips. He was eager and tries to get another. " Before we go there can you find Louis and bring him to me," I batted my eyelashes.

" But he's in One Direction, there's no way he'll help," I mentally groaned at the boy. " Not that Louis, Lauren's ex Louis," his eyes widened in realization.

" Why do you want everything Lauren has? I mean as soon as she broke it off with Brad you came in and took him. Now you want Louis too. I mean why not get Troy or even Nela. What did Lauren do to you?" His questions made my blood boil.

"SHE TOOK AWAY MY GROUP. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE. ALL OF US WORKING TOGETHER WAS MY IDEA. EVERYONE WHO KNOWS US CALLS LAUREN THE LEADER. LAUREN'S THE SMARTEST. LAUREN'S THE PRETTIEST. LAUREN IS THE MOST SKILLED. I AM BETTER THAN HER AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FUCKING EARTH. SOON THEY WILL REALIZE THAT I AM BETTER THAN LAUREN. NOW GET ME LOUIS NOW!"

James

James get me Louis. James get me Starbucks. James get me hot wings. Blah blah blah blah blah. This women is such a fucking nag. She makes me need a fag and some absinthe. Bruv she totally sounds like the girl who got pushed in front of the bus in that one movie. Ya she's beautiful and ya if she let me I'd get it from the back door but she is psychotic.

How am I even supposed to find Louis. He was such a dick and so was Brad. I mean Brad literally made us say rude things about her or else we were fired. And trust me you did not want to be fired. It would not be pretty if blood were everywhere.

I personally like Lauren and don't have a problem with any of those girls, not even Y/n and she kicked me out of a window.

Why am I still even working for her? Because if you're good you get pu-tang. Oh right, it's a sad life for James. Now how the fuck am I supposed to find Louis?

Y/n

Finally we moved in and could start living in style. Speaking of style, Harry said I was as good as I was before. I found myself in our new music room ( Pic above just with a piano in the middle of the floor). " It's been awhile since I just played for fun," I traced my hand over the piano keys.

" What to play? What to play? " I played some simple melodies while doing some warm up rifs.

" We wouldn't have to steal if you sang like that for a living," Ally laughed. " Too bad I died in a fire," I chuckled sadly. " Do you regret it?" Lauren asked. " Regret what?" I said, playing some keys on the piano. " Killing yourself off to the world," Dinah added.

I thought about it, I didn't have to burn my house down. I could've just ran away with them. I could've become something better in life. I wouldn't have to be a criminal. " No, I don't," the girls looked at me skeptically.

" Why not?" Camila's question didn't surprise me at all. I let out a long sigh," I don't because I like this life. Sure if I didn't off myself I could be a famous musician and I wouldn't have to be a criminal. But I like being a criminal. I like killing people, I like to torture people, and I like stealing. I didn't have to kill myself but I needed to be reborn," I said it the best that I could.