Real Daddy

Your Dad ( Lets name him Greg)

Working with Normani was hell but if it meant Y/n's demise it was worth it. I don't know what her mom told her but it was something crazy. I never loved Y/n, who could? She was deformed, a mistake. I felt sorry for those girls they sure were beautiful. By now Y/n's probably remembering everyone and thinking about how bad she hurt them.

I had to give credit where it's due Y/n's brother made a mean poison. Too bad he didn't know I used it on her or that I know where she is. Glad he could take a break from looking for his little sister to bring me something that mentally killed her. Now to have a beer and watch the news.

" BREAKING NEWS: Dead body found at home in Los Angeles. The victim was identified as 20 year old Normani Kordei. Police have also concluded she is the infamous Surgeon murderer. More on that situation at 5," I threw the remote at the tv.

" YOU HAD 1 FUCKING JOB YOU IDIOT," now I had to kill her myself. Great.

Y/n

We were still in the car and I  had just woken up. I desperately wanted to go back to sleep. Until something on the radio made me shoot up," The president and vice president of an illegal oil trade were blown sky high in an abandoned warehouse, more on that story next."

" You really did it," Dinah mumbled. " Did what?" Lauren asked, keeping her focus on the road. " Ya what'd you do?" Camila added as I put  my head back on her lap. 

" Remember how I said everything was erased," they all gave some kind of yes . " Well when I went to turn myself in they told me if I killed those people I could have anything I wanted," I told the two. 

" Wait. DINAH YOU KNEW WHERE SHE WAS," Camila yelled. Shit. " Um," I was really fed up with having all this conflict so I shut Camila up by kissing her passionately. " Can we not argue for a few hours please?" Camila didn't answer but kissed me again.

" Y/n, who poisoned you?" Lauren asked as we pulled up to the mansion. " The only person I can think of is my dad," I said seriously. " You don't think it was him do you?" My face hardened ," Let's go. I'm going to kill him."

" Y/n that's your dad," Dinah tried to reason with me. " He was a sperm donor at most D, let's go," my teeth gritted against each other. 

The ride there was filled with the girls trying to convince me that I need rest or I shouldn't do what I'm about to. " Look I've already got blood on my hands. I'm murderer, a crazy psychotic murder. You all are too, I don't know what has gotten into you. We have the ultimate above the law card, no consequences whatsoever. He was going to let me die," I yelled at them.

" I'm not a murderer," Dinah piped up. " I know but you still hurt people," I retaliated. " Y/n we only kill bad men," Lauren chimes in. " So poisoning me isn't bad enough right. You know what fine I'll do it myself," I got out of the moving car. 

" Y/N comeback," I ran in the direction of my father's house bursting through the door with a gun aimed. " You aren't Greg," I observed the boy,  he didn't seem much older than me. "No I-I-I'm his son Derek," My eyes grew large with his statement. " YOU'RE LYING," I waved the gun at him. 

Of course the girls came through the door as well and saw the situation at hand. " Hello there ladies," Derek sent them a flirtatious smile. I pushed him against the wall with the gun to his head." Don't you ever talk to my girlfriends like that ever again," he became silent. " Y/n," I cocked my eyebrow in his direction. " How do you know my name?" He started to breakdown," I'm your big brother." 

Is he really? " I-I-I can prove it," I stood impatiently. " I know you have um well what I have in between my legs. You have a star on your shoulder, it's a birthmark. Mom, she married a nark after her and dad divorced. And your middle name is Megan," he rambled. 
" Why- Why don't I remember you?" I grabbed my head.

" I don't know, dad took me with him, you were only 5, I was 8. It probably had something to do with the crash," he sighed. I scrunched my eyebrows together," What crash?" 

" You really don't remember?" I shook my head. This was all beginning to be too much to handle. I fell to my knees and the girl circled around me. 

Lauren 

I looked at Y/n as she passed out then back to the boy. " You are coming with us," he complied, then followed Camila to the car while I grabbed Y/n. " Baby you've been through too much over the past few hours," I kissed her forehead.

Y/n just needed a break, from everyone. I think I understand why she left now. This is all slowly killing her. Making her mind deteriorate faster than it should. Maybe we should go on vacation?  The boys probably would be down. Maybe Hawaii or maybe the Dominican Republic.

Liam 

I sat in the dungeon staring at Ally. We turned her into a sex slave. Harry cured that poison out of her immediately but we thought hey why not. Zayn was actually the only one who didn't come down to be pleasured by Ally. I don't get why not. 

" Hey bitch, I'm leaving for awhile, behave. I'll punish you if you don't understand," she nodded. " I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND," I yelled at her not accepting her previous answer. " Yes Sir," I smiled at her then walked out of the room.

I unfortunately walked into a huge argument between Zayn and Harry. " I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT Y/N IS MY FUCKING FRIEND. KEEPING ALLY IN THAT BASEMENT IS SO WRONG ON SO MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS. IF Y/N FINDS OUT WE ARE ALL DEAD. I JUST WANT OUT HARRY. I'M NOT DOING THIS SHIT ANYMORE," Zayn yelled at Harry.

" FINE WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAY," Harry screamed as Zayn walked towards the door. " I thought you were supposed to be the good one, guess not," Zayn slams the door behind him. " Harry are you..," he cut me off " Not now Liam." I started to talk again," We don't even need him Harry we can..," this time he yelled ," I SAID NOT FUCKING NOW."

" Fine then," I walked up to my room and started checking if there were any banks we haven't robbed. Interestingly enough an ad comes up and it's about a girl who died in LA who looks extremely like Mani. Maybe Zayn is right if Y/n ever finds out we'll be dead.

Zayn

I stood impatiently ringing the doorbell to the girls' house. " WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU... Oh hey Zayn," Camila greeted me. I gave her a small smile," I need to talk with all of you, it's extremely important." Her facial expression changed to one of concern," Is everything alright?" I shook my head.

" I will get the others," Camila said. Not to be rude or anything but she looks as if she had been beaten multiple times. I sat on the couch waiting for the girls. When they all finally came down the stairs they all were roughed up. " What the hell happened to you guys?" ," Normani." I rolled my eyes," Say no more."

" What was so urgent?" Lauren got straight to business. I took a deep breath," First I quit One Direction and secondly Ally's still alive." Everyone's jaws dropped when I told them that Ally was still alive.