Doctor

Y/n

Did I have an amazing time with Mani and do I now have my first ever girlfriend? Yes. Am I still going on another date tonight? Hell yeah. Drumroll please....... I'm going to ask Red out tonight. I smiled and started the walk to Laur's room.

I knocked softly on her door and heard a come in. " Hey Laur I was wonderin.... Um were you crying?" I asked, trying to keep my temper down. " No, um what did you want," she wiped her eyes quickly. I sighed," You've got 1 pass of avoiding a topic are you sure this is worth it?" She just nodded and waited for me to talk.

" Um well tonight's a beautiful night and it would be such a waste to spend it inside. So, I was wondering if I could take you out tonight?."

Lauren

I needed to get some fresh air after finding out about this whole Normani situation. I can't believe she would do this to us, especially with him.

" Babe I'd love to but you've got to meet Harry tonight," I told her with a sad smile. "Can't we go before or after or something. Laur, I really want to spend tonight with you," I just couldn't resist her pout. " Fine I'll go out with you."

The doorbell rang and we went downstairs. " Sorry ladies, the fellas didn't want to stay home so I brought them along. I hope that's ok," the deep British action spoke.

Everyone was hugging and greeting each other except Y/n who sat on the love seat evaluating the men." Guys this is Y/n, Y/n this is..," Y/n cut Ally off. " Harry, Niall , Louis, Liam, and the notorious Zayn, aka One Direction. They're probably the most successful criminals in the business. Bank robbers, occasional assassins, and fighters for the idea of equal rights. Nice to meet you all. Niall I'd appreciate it if you didn't blatantly stare at Camila's ass and Zayn please stop staring at Lauren. "

Zayn winked at me while Niall holds his head down and blushes. Y/n looked like she was preparing to rip someone's head off. She was trying to calm down. However it didn't seem to be working well. " Can we please get this started and over with? I have a date to attend," Y/n crossed her arms. " Before you get started Harry, I need to speak with you privately," I grabbed Harry and dragged him to my room." What's this about Lauren?" Harry asked, ruffling his curly locks.

" It's Normani, she's planning something with them. I don't know when or how but if we all mysteriously go missing you know where to find us," I told him, trying to keep my voice low. "Do the others know?" I shook my head," It's not a good idea to tell them right now." Harry nodded in agreement.

" Ok so to recap why I'm here in the first place, I'm checking Y/n for any mental disorders. Are there any specific ones you'd like me to test,"I nodded to myself.

" Schizophrenia, Oppositional Defiant, PTSD, and personality disorder," I answered him, naming a few things that concern me." Ok, I might check a few more things but I should be done in maybe 1-4 hours depending on Y/n's level of cooperation," on that note we started to go back to where everyone was.

There was a huge commotion which made us both hurry down the stairs. Everyone was currently trying to pull Y/n off of Zayn to no avail. That concerned me, I mean that's 7 people trying to stop Y/n. " I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT AGAIN FUCKBOY. I DARE YOU. I WILL KILL YOU HERE AND NOW WITHOUT ANY REMORSE. IS IT FUNNY NOW ZAYN? IS IT? I SWEAR IF YOU MAKE IT OUT OF THIS ALIVE AND SAY SHIT LIKE THAT ABOUT LAUREN AGAIN, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Y/n yelled causing everyone to back away.

They shot me a worried look and I walked cautiously, but quickly towards Y/n. I touched her arm and her head snapped towards me. Her eyes were wild but as they met mine they softened.

I think realization hit her because she looked down at Zayn and instantly got off of him. Zayn scurried away from her swiftly. Y/n inhaled sharply to keep herself from crying.

"Can we get this thing over with Harry?" She asked the curly haired man. " Of course let's go to the basement," he led the way and she followed behind. " What the fuck happened?" I said directed toward no one.

Harry

Y/n and I sat down at an old grey table. At first no words were spoken. Eventually she broke the silence," I guess we should start with what happened up there." I gave her a small smile," That is a good idea. What provoked you to do that?" She took a deep breath and furrowed her eyebrows. I think she can't remember what happened a couple of minutes ago, that is important.

" Zayn said that Lauren had a nice ass and that he'd fuck her in a heartbeat. I told him to watch his mouth. He said, no one cared about anything I had to say. My words weren't enough to stop my mom and they would deter him. I blacked out. I... I didn't notice what I was doing until Lauren stopped me," she told me, tapping her fingers on the metal table.

" Do you think that you may have Bipolar disorder or Post Traumatic Stress?" Her face contorted as if she was contemplating something . " It's possible," she said with a questioning tone behind it.

" Let's talk about school before your mother's death," I worded it that way to see if a reaction would come from her. She slightly moved in her seat and I know that's a set off for her.

" In school I was mostly a nobody. I got extremely high grades; my gpa was a 4.5. I kind of just blended in. I did have 2 friends,I loved them dearly. Emma and Chance, I was kind of secretly in love with Emma. Chance knew this yet he still stole her from me and after they got together we drifted apart. I was bullied up until the end of Junior year, that was a living hell. Dyke, Loser, being thrown in a couple of dumpsters, having food and drinks dumped over me. The blue slushy is the hardest to get out. Eventually I did learn how to defend myself and kicked ass. People realized it was best to leave me alone after that."

"What happened to your friends?" I asked cautiously. " They became the it couple, the unusual pairing of the football team captain and the pretty nerd ," the pain was evident on her face.

" Y/n I feel like you know this about yourself but are you schizophrenic," she tensed so hard her muscles bulged. " I guess that is a yes," I said to myself.

" Honestly Harry I've had it since I was 12. When I was 15 it had stopped but ever since my mom died the voices are coming back. It trips me out and I need my pills and I don't have them. I'm just, I can't go through that again it hurt me," she broke down and started to freak out.

" Hey, hey, hey Y/n it's ok," I went over to her and held her," You're going to get through this, you've got the girls and now you have us probably minus Zayn," I chuckled a bit. She looked at me with fear and desperation in her eyes.

" I promise Y/n you'll be ok we've got you," I held onto her. She wiped her eyes and put a smile on her face, " Let's go back upstairs ya I've got a date to go on Harold." I glared at her," You're very lucky I like you."

"Wait Harry, I notice that all of the girls have a quirk could you maybe elaborate," I knew this was coming. " You can't tell them I told you or I'll be dead," I warned her sternly.

She nodded rapidly. " Ok let's start with Lauren, she is bipolar just really good at hiding it. You'd never think she is because she always, always, always, takes her meds. Which I have to provide you with by the way," She motioned for me to continue.

"Ally, I'm sure you've seen her blackouts but the actual cause of them is triggered by Epilepsy. Sometimes she has seizures but usually she just blacks out and loses control. Due to her ptsd it's not a regular black out it almost transports her into arguments with her family. Which is why she becomes violent," She seemed to be taking notes of everything in her head.

"Camila has Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED) and Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). She is known for outbursts and then depressed spells. She refuses to take medication so it can get bad certain days," Y/n continued to listen intrigued by the subject.

"Dinah has Anxiety more specifically she has panic attacks a lot, maybe 3-5 on a good day if she doesn't take her meds. On a bad day it would be maybe 7-9 times a day. Normani has multiple personality disorders. Again without her meds it can be extreme."

Y/n

" Well at least now I know what I'm getting into. "