Fuck

An: Please don't hate me I'm so so sorry please don't hate me

Y/n

I killed Emma. I killed my first love and it's eating me alive. She loved me back, I knew from that kiss she really loved me back. We could've lived a happily ever after life.It wasn't meant to be. I keep telling myself that I was meant to be here with these 5 Killer Queens. I don't know why and I have no idea what will happen but I do know that I love them. Which is good enough for me.

I stared blankly at the ceiling feeling absolutely nothing. I guess you could say I was empty. It felt as if all my emotions were drained out of me.

You have chronic depression, idiot. It makes you feel like that.

Did I ask you?

Nope but my opinion is important 

No it's not

On the contrary it's the only one that matters. I'm here to remind you, your mom never loved you as much as she loved Tony. Your first love loved you back and you rewarded her by killing her. Chance was never really a friend of yours he was just using you to win over Emma. And that these girls will never truly love you.

And what do you suppose I do about it?

Go into your bathroom. 

I got up and headed to my bathroom.

Ok now what.

Close and lock the door.

I gently closed the door and locked it behind me.

Now what

Open the cabinet and grab all the pills

I grabbed the pill bottles and screwed the caps off.

Good girl now pour them in your mouth and swallow.

I looked at myself in the mirror and for the last time ran a hand through my hair.

" I'm so sorry," I swallowed all the pills.

Zayn 

Everyone was waiting downstairs waiting for Y/n to wake up. It was already 1:30pm and she still wasn't up. " Maybe someone should go wake her up," I suggested. That however starts an argument between the girls of who would wake Y/n. 

" ALRIGHT LADIES, why don't we all just wake her up," Harry quickly put an end to the argument. We trudged up the stairs to Y/n's room and the girls' knocked on her door.

" Y/n, baby it's time to get up,"  Lauren spoke. Then Dinah tried opening the door but it didn't budge. " Y/n!" Camila yelled, still nothing. " Is she a heavy sleeper?" Louis asked curiously. " No," the girls answered at the same time.

" Alright stand back," I got ready to kick the door down. Everyone backed away and I kicked right above the lock, busting the door open. My eyes searched frantically for Y/n but she wasn't in the bed. 

" The bathroom, she's probably in there," Liam pointed to the door. " Y/n you in there," I yelled banging on the door. Silence.

" Shit," Harry said, " Tell me she didn't have any pills in there." My eyes widened and I opened the bathroom door with a shoulder tackle. 

I hit the door so hard I fell on the bathroom floor. I came face to face with Y/n's lifeless body. I looked up at the group to see them looking at Y/n's body in shock. " WHY ISN'T ANYONE DOING ANYTHING. HARRY, NORMANI YOU'RE FUCKING DOCTORS HELP HER. FUCKING HELP THE LOVE OF MY LIFE," Camila yelled and Harry sprang into action. Normani just stood there with a maniacal smile on her face.