End

Y/n

" Y/n, where are you my little creatine," my father's voice echoed through the forest. 
" You've made me angry and I had to hurt one of your little girlfriends," my blood boiled but my strength was gone," You know she's dating Derek now so... she doesn't need you."

What did I expect I mean... FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I love them all so much. How could she? Which one? Dinah? Dinah.

" More will be hurt unless you come out of hiding Y/n. I'll give you 48 hours," I saw him leave the tree covered area and get in his car.

" Fuck," I hopped down from the tree I hid in and considered my options. 

Hey it's us again with a public service announcement THEY THINK YOU'RE DEAD

Well I'm not . Just because I was shot in the leg does not mean I'm dead. They just assumed I was dead because I was unconscious.

Someone call 911 to find someone who cares. You don't get it? You're dead to them. Hell Dinah even moved on to your brother.

He's not my brother

Yup yall have the same blood.

He spies for that man, I don't care if he was ever my brother he's not anymore.

You're crazy talking to yourself in the woods

No I'm not crazy. I'm psychotic.

Whatever Looney, same time tomorrow?

btw you should turn yourself in.

I hate it when the voices are right. I grabbed my walking stick and make my way out of the woods for the first time in 3 years. 

I didn't care what he would do to me. I'm just doing this to protect the people I love.

Lauren

Hey piece of shit

Shut up

No thanks anyway how did it feel to kill Greg

Shut up

It felt good but I bet Y/n would be disappointed

SHUT UP

Why so hostile we're just you

You aren't me leave me alone

You know there's a bridge not too far from here right by the woods. We can finish what we started earlier.

Will you leave if I go?

That's a dumb question but yes.

Fine

I left Greg's house and allowed my feet to walk me to the bridge. I sat on the ledge and for awhile just admired the surroundings.

" You shouldn't sit there, you could fall off," I didn't bother turning around. " I want to fall off," I felt the person climb over to sit next to me. " Why would a beautiful girl like you even consider jumping off the ledge?" I sighed," The love of my life died 3 years ago, I lost all my friends, I'm psychotic, and now the voices are telling me they will leave if I jump."

" I'm not dead babygirl," my head snapped in the direction of the person and tears welled in my eyes. " Hey Red," her eyes were bloodshot and a sad smile graced her chapped lips.

I raised my hand and slapped the shit out of her," You left me for 3 fucking years. Did you know the girls left when you did? They stopped committing crimes and they're civilians now. I almost killed myself in the morning until Camila barged in talking about Dinah getting hit by a truck and how I'm her emergency contact so they couldn't see her. I hear voices now too. You fucking left and I-I-I," I didn't get to finish my sentence because her lips smashed onto mine.