Waking Up

Dinah

It's been 6 months and Y/n is still in a coma. It took a toll on all of us but it struck Mila the worst. She has stayed by Y/n's bedside the whole time. We have to force her to eat and shower. She looks terrible, Ally tried to get her out of the room but she politely declined. Mila has barely even talked to us and it's worrying everyone.

We took all of the money we saved and moved to New York. Don't ask us how but we had to call in a few favors. Harry, and the gang stop by regularly to check on Y/n and us. I just want my baby to wake up. Is that too much to ask for?

Lauren

I sat next to Camila just watching Y/n, waiting for her to wake up. Camila's head rested on my shoulder and my head is on top of hers. " What if she doesn't wake up?" I give a sad smile," She will wake up. Y/n is a fighter." 

" Lauren are we broke yet?" Most of the funds are gone," Basically." Y/n is the only light in our dark psychotic lives and now she's burning out. I just want her to wake up, is that too much to ask for?

Ally

Everyone is not there usual selves anymore. It's like Y/n died but she didn't she's right here and I know she'll wake up. Y/n is a fighter she will make it. I know I haven't done this in a long time but I've been praying. I just want my girlfriend to wake up.

Y/n 

I just want to wake up. I miss the girls and I know this is fucking with them. I always feel and hear Camila I try so hard to move, talk, something but it never works.

" We love you Y/n," Lauren said in her raspy voice. " All of us," Dinah added softly. " We miss you baby," Ally spoke sniffling. " Please wake up Y/n," Camila whispered her voice dry from all her crying. I feltl soft lips on mine for a brief second and I knew it was Camila because I could taste her tears.

I used every ounce of energy I had to force myself to wake up. I felt my arm move to Camila's face to wipe her tears. I forced my eyes open and willed my voice to speak " Don't cry Camz, you've sh- shed to m-m-many tears f-f-or me." My voice was hoarse and low. 

Her eyes met mine bloodshot from crying," I love you so much." She buried her head in the crease of my neck. " You guys gonna join in or is this Camila the only one that missed me," talking had never been this difficult.

" Shut up Y/nn your voice is not ok," Ally said before joining the hug with Lauren and Dinah not far behind. I went to speak but Ally covered my mouth. I rolled my eyes at her and just enjoyed the hug. Not soon after tears started coming from the 4 girls. " N-now isn't t-the time f-for tears. I am o-o-ok, p-please don't c-ry loves," I wiped away all their tears.

"Do you have any idea how long you've been asleep?" Lauren asked me. I tried to remember but it gave me a headache. I grabbed my head in pain," FUCKING HELL." 

" Y/n are you ok?" I shook my head which was extremely stupid. " AAAAAAHHHH SHIT FUCK BITCH CUNT CAMALLY AND HELLISH LAURINAH IT HURTS," I yelled. I crouched into a ball and put my hands over my head. 

" What's happening to her?" Dinah whispered. " I don't know," Camila and Ally spoke. " Y/n baby open your eyes for me," Lauren demanded yet her voice was so soft even I could barely hear it. " It hurts," I replied in a shaky voice. 

" I know baby but drink this and take these," Lauren was only a step above begging me. I slowly opened my eyes and took the pills. I instantly started to feel my headache subside. 

" What was that?" Ally's voice filled with worry. " Y/n you've been asleep for 6 months without taking any of your meds so that happened because as you were asleep so were your disorders. So when woke up they kind of like all attacked at the same time," ( An: I'm making all this shit up)

" 6 MONTHS," I yelled then started to cough. " Ya um a lot has happened," Dinah informed me. " We moved to NYC," Camila chimed in " That's basically it," Ally added.

I had been asleep for 6 months wow. My thoughts were about to linger but then someone ran through the door. I jumped up and stood in front of the girls. I let out a sigh of relief once I saw who it was. " They told me you were awake, I had to see for myself," the British boy says.

I chuckled," Ya I'm awake Zayn, next time don't burst through the door like your the SWAT team. Gives me ptsd " I gave him a real hug," I can't believe we got off on the wrong foot and now we're like best friends. Don't do that again you scared the shit out of me."

" Whatever, I'm ready to do some big crime in the big city," I said looking out the window to the streets of New York.

Camila laughed, " You aren't doing shit until we know you're 100% ok." I shot her a playful glare," Zayn, call Harry so I can get this show on a roll." He rolled his eyes but nonetheless got out his phone.

" Well Y/nn you still owe me and Camila dates," Ally said with a suggestive tone behind her words. " I do but, first things first we need some money because queens live in a castle not an apartment," I said looking around at this dump. 

" Harry will be here in 30," Zayn said re-entering the room. " You guys let my queens live in a ditch, not cool," I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. " We offered one of our houses, but they wouldn't accept," Zayn told me. " Well I accept on their behalf," the girls glared at me. I gulp," What!"

" We want to lay low for awhile," Lauren argued. " 6 months is long enough don't you think Red." Ally furrowed her eyebrows," How'd you know we didn't commit any crimes." I smiled," Besides you just telling me I know you wouldn't leave me alone."

" Y/n's right Laur, we're out of money we've got to rob a bank at least," Dinah agreed. " Fine," Lauren puffed. " Babe don't be like that. I'm awake now and the past 6 months are behind us. It's time to pick up where we left off," I kissed her cheek. " You've been asleep for 6 months and all I get is a kiss on the cheek," her signature smirk took its place on her face.

" In fact besides Camally over there, no one has had any kisses in 6 months," Dinah pointed out. " But in my defense, I was always by your side these 6 months so I should get the first kiss," Camila pled her case.

" But, I'm the only one who really hasn't had a date with you. Even Camila went on your first kill with you. What about me daddy?" Allysin jumped out making 6 months worth of morning wood stand tall.

" Well I'll be in the other room," Zayn said, quickly closing the door. " But I should get the first kiss because I'm the one who brought you here in the first place," Lauren pouted 

" I can't kiss you all at the same time," I  reasoned with them. " There's something else we can do all at the same time Y/nn," Ally said just as the doorbell rings. " Drats the d-door bell I-i-I think Harry's here. May- maybe next t-time l-l-loves," I hurried out of the room.

Normani

I will find Y/n and make her pay