Part Four: Relationships

Lord, let me give everyone a brief rundown of the relationship between sexuality and gender before I start: there is none. Just like cis girls can be bi or lesbians or straight so can trans woman and similarly just like cis men can be straight bi or gay so can trans men.
With that being said, I am bisexual, although with more feeling for females than males.
Anywho.

Pros:
I can have have bi girls and girls that think they're lesbians and straight girls and bi guys and guys that think they're straight and the far and few gay guy that actually accepts trans men as men. Not saying I go for all of them at once, because your boy ain't no hoe, gotta stay classy.... But now let me get to the con.

Con:
Most people you date just want the thrill of dating a trans person or they view you as a girl still or not a real man.

Honestly people to say that 'masculinity so fragile' shit when they see a trans guy overcompensating without understanding that we kinda have to for us to be accepted by anyone as even partially male. It sucks to be quite honest. And any of your friends or anyone who knew you 'before' always fucks up the whole transition thing around new people and in general. And when you're in a relationship the person will be like 'well what was your name before' or they won't understand that although you feel mighty dysphoric thoughts when they sexually mention your vagina that it doesn't mean you wanna role play and pretend you have a dick that you can feel and actively use because.... That's just kinda weird.

Anyways though, have a nice day-
Ty
P.S. The picture for this chapter is me :)