update

I think I'm done with this series. It's been real. I'm about to go to college. I have a job. I have a tongue piercing now and two tattoos. (Also if you have tattoo aftercare, hit me up, while my tattoo artist was great and did a beautiful job, I think he assumed that I knew what to do or had previously had gotten tattoos so he just told me to wash it and put on some tattoo stuff they had at the shop.) Also I realized a few weeks ago that being trans just isn't for me. I thought I was trans but I feel like due to how I grew up in a black household where being gay isn't a great thing (stepfather and step brother still talk ill of gay people even in front of me) and living in such a place as where I grew up, I felt like being a lesbian wasn't an option so I felt like I would be more accepted by my family as a straight guy. I genuinely believed that I was trans, but I mean. Sometimes things change. As you grow up you find who you are. I'm just glad that I figured this out about myself before I started T and didn't make a permanent mistake. Because after T you can't decode that this life isn't for you because it can't be reversed. But still if you read this book and message me about how you feel, I'll still try to help you because for two years that is how I felt and still feel in a way so I will try to help you find who you are still. And still come to me with rants about how your family is making you feel, and still tell me when you can finally start hormones because I'm still gonna be happy as hell for you. I guess changing is part of my growing up but don't let how I am change how you feel, most people who are trans stay that way, and continue to feel that way, only a few of us don't. But I'm done with this book and all that and yeah, bye y'all! Love you all!!!