Part 20: The Good

Okay so I know most of this stuff sounds bad, I'm a highly pessimistic person that doesn't think about the good too much but this chapter is dedicated to that.

School: Although there are people who will assume I'm a feminist simply because of my appearance, most people I know will defend me like they were the ones being insulted. Now, there's nothing wrong with being a feminist, but I personally don't like being called one because most self proclaimed feminists or womanist's I know are fighting to be superior rather than equal to men and judge all men before they meet them and don't accept trans women. Plus most that I know are too sensitive and take offense to everything. I don't know about those out of my knowledge but simply from my experience I wouldn't like to be called one seriously.
Family: I'm so much more close to my mom and step dad and even my biological dad since I came out because I don't have to hide part id my personality. My mom fights for me to live the way I want to as well.
Mental health: my amount of anxiety attacks and breakdowns since I've came out have went down tenfold. I'm no longer scared to live the way I want to.
Weight: I know that when I start testosterone my body will fill out and I won't look awkward in clothes as much.

Conversations: you'll never really be as unnoticed as you think and with guys you can just go up and say hello to them because most cis guys are pretty chill. I'm known to be pretty intense while I'm with people k don't know because I'm always in my mind so I've missed out on a lot of opportunities because of that but don't think you can't find friends because you're trans. Cis guys pretty much view is trans guys as the knew stud best friend. Harsh but true. And most females will think it's hella cool when they meet a trans woman as well because to them it's just like a gay best friend except you are wayyy more pretty.

That's it for this one but I will continue this week, school starts this week so I'll talk to you all later.
-Ty