Part Fifteen: Transtrenders

Now I know what you're thinking, but hold on and read it til the end.

Pro:
I don't really know any.

Cons:
They pretty much solidify the argument of 'it's just a phase.

Explanation:
I don't mean people who genuinely think they're trans but then come to realize that they aren't, I'm happy that those people found themselves. I don't mean the standard definition of transtrenders because in my book if you found yourself as cis then I'm glad you found yourself just like I've found myself, I mean those people who say they're trans one minute to a specific group of people in order to get them to like them more or because they think it's cool to say it because in my opinion it's making a mockery of us. Like you wouldn't want a cis guy that pretends to be a trans woman walking around and trying to set the standard for trans women, right? That's how I feel.
Similarly, am I the only one who believes that you can't say your genderfluid one minute and then say that non binary people are all attention seekers? I used to know a girl who did that and I was just like.... ok... And me being my shade throwing ass I threw it from left to right, front to back, I ain't got no chill babes, I just don't. I tried to apologize for thrown shade like half a year later maybe and she called me glitter dick and in my mind I was just like 'someone needs to get the little white hoe before I hurt her feelings because she's the definition of an over sensitive tumblr kid' but I didn't even do it because I thought about it and it's about to be my senior year and I can't play with a 15 year old little girl, I just need to end this conversation and go apologize to the other people I've pissed off last year (I'm kind of a dick and I just wanted to get my shit straight.) so I did but her argument was that the non binary people she knew are over sensitive and get mad when they look rlly feminine and are misgendered but I know that it's a lie because we have a mutual friend who is nonbinary and they're the definition of 'i don't give a shit' and I know that most non binary people are in the preteen age and a lot of y'all do have a weird hate of cis people just for being cis, but I think that just because a lot of y'all do I shouldn't judge you all for that as you may have your beliefs just like I do. Plus a shit ton of trans people I know who are trans guys like me p much hate cis guys because of their bad encounters so I imagine the non binary folks must have a reason too.
Jfc you can taste the ADHD in this chapter.
Anyways though I love you all and bye.
-Ty

P.S. I have a song playlist of my sins (aka 2010 Selena Gomez and Hannah Montana and Demi lovato) and I turned it on bc it has some songs I like on it and I immediately cringed because a song that I think was tell me something I don't know by Selena Gomez came on and I tried to hide my sins by turning it down and after that a song by Justin bieber came on (I like the love yourself song but I'm too lazy to get it individually so I just got Ye whole album) and I said why does the devil love me because these are meant to be listened to at night when I'm feeling all Caucasian and emo.