Chapter Twenty Six

Sorry for the late update. Have been busy with my studies. Exams are coming up. I will try to update regularly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Icy Beta: Chapter Twenty Six

“Human are so pathetic!!” Robert Miller spat. Out of nowhere, two men grabbed Auntie Clara’s arms, one on each side. Just when I wanted to approach her, two other men came to grab both of my hands.

“Auntie Clara!!!!!!!!” I shouted for her.

“I did as what you had told me. What is the meaning of this?!” Auntie Clara ignored me and stared straight at Robert Miller while trying to struggle off the 2 men grips.

“You were all along a pawn. I don’t have to answer to you. But well, since over the years, you did such a good job in taking of her. Let me tell you something in return.” Robert Miller smirked an took a glance of me before looking back at Auntie Clara.

“Don’t you feel that she looked like someone? You have been staying with her for over 10 years and surprisingly you didn’t even suspect anything. You said you love your sister. However, I think she would be so disappointed in you.” Robert Miller laughed evilly.

“What do you mean by that?!” Auntie Clara asked.

“She…” Robert Miller pointed his finger at me. “…is your sister’s daughter.”

“W-What?” Auntie Clara stuttered at her words and looked at me.

“And by giving her to me is the same as sending her to hell. And this is all thanks to you.” Robert Miller grinned happily at her. What…? I was confused. I didn't get a thing they were talking about.

“Take them to the underground cell.” Robert Miller commanded. Auntie Clara and I were being dragged into separate cells. She was locked in the cell opposite from me. I crawled up to the cell bars and looked into the cell where Auntie Clara was situated.

“Auntie Clara. Auntie Clara!!” I shouted out for her. I needed to know what was going on. How did she know Robert Miller? Why was she helping him? And whose daughter I am?

“Stop calling. I got nothing to say to you.” Auntie Clara replied coldly.

“W-What? But I want to know what exactly has happened? How do you know Robert Miller?” I shouted my questions across the cell.

“Tsk Tsk. It’s very rude of you to call your dad by his name, do you know that?” I didn’t know when Robert Miller had walked down the stairs to the cell. He stood between the 2 cells.

“You are not my father. I don’t have such father.” I glared at him. My whole heart was filled with hatred. It was such a disgrace to have this type of father. I couldn't forget the things he had done to Brayden’s pack. He caused Brayden to lose everything he had. I cannot accept this kind of father. I cannot forgive him either.

“You are just the same as your mother. Love to say things that you don’t actually mean it.” He had this disgusting smile on his face.

“You don’t have the rights to talk about Christine!!” Auntie Clara came forward to grab the cell bars and yelled at Robert Miller.

“Don’t you always wish to see her? I could bring you there, to the place where she was being burned to crisp.” Auntie Clara’s eyes widened as she heard the news. I was shocked too. How could he be so heartless?

“W-What…”

“Do you really think that a human can survive through giving birth to a pup?” Robert Miller said it in a ‘duh’ tone. “At least I gave her a cremation.”