I was looking in the drink section of the store, hoping to find something that I would like. I was looking around when a man caught my attention. He had gotten a whole ton of a peach drink. I decided to get one thinking that it had to be good.

After I paid for the rest of the things I had gotten I decided to try the peach drink. I took it out of the one bag that I carried. The cap said 'Pull out then up' So, thats exactly what I did. Well, at least that's what I thought I did. It ended up spilling all over my body. The same man that had bought all of those peach drinks ran to help me.

"Oh my god!" He exclaimed as he took the drink out of my hand. "You should probably go wash up." He lightly chuckled as he looked at my shirt and pants. I felt my cheeks burning up out of embarrassment.

"Yeah I probably should." I said as I lightly laughed trying to cover up how embarrassed I was. He helped me back into the the store and led me to the restroom. He kindly took my bag and waited outside the restroom as I tried my best to dry up. I was a little worried he would just take off since he was just some random stranger that decided to help me. I walked out still a little wet and sticky from the drink. To my relief he was still waiting outside the restroom.

"Those caps are always hard to figure out the first time." He slightly smiled at me as he handed me my bag of groceries and what was left of my drink.

"Clearly." I smiled pointing to my shirt.

"Yeah." He said lightly chuckling at my clothes again.

We both walked out of the store together. I polietly waved to him and started to walk away when I heard him start to say something.

"Hey! Um, if you need a ride home or something I could drive you there." He said a little awkwardly.

"Oh no, I couldn't make you do something like that." I said, not wanting to make him drive me home.

"No really, it's nothing. Do you walk home?"

"Yeah." I responded

"Well, I wouldn't want you to walk home in sticky clothes so, I can give you a ride." He said politely smiling at me.

"Okay, that would be nice." I smiled at him.

I followed him to his car and I told him where my apartment was. We got there after a short amount of time. He stopped in front of the building and sat back in his seat.

"Is this it?" He asked looking over to me.

"Yep." I smiled at him. "Oh and thank you for the ride-" I stopped as I realized I did not know his name.

"Min Yoongi, but most people just call me Suga." He said as if he were reading my thoughts.

"Well then, thank you Suga." I smiled at him and then started to get out of the car.

"Well you should at least tell me your name." He said as I was about to close the car door.

"Kang Yi Seul." I smiled at him and then closed the car door.

I walked up to my apartment and put everything on my counter and went to go change. I changed into something comfortable and put away the rest of the groceries. I took a sip of what was left of the peach drink. It was actually really good and so I planned on going tommorrow to get more.

A/N

Okay so, that is the beginning of this story. I already said it in the description but, I will say it again. This story plot, title, and summary was not my original idea. Credit to @ahnthehoe for the plot of the story, title, and summary. A big thanks to them for putting this idea in their book 'story ideas'.