Jin pulled up outside my apartment. Suga was still sleeping on my shoulder. I tried shaking him awake, but it just made it worse because then he tightly held onto me.

"Ok, Suga I tried to be nice but, you need to let go of me." I said trying to push him away. 

"Why can't you come home with us?" he asked still half asleep.

"I would but-" I started to tell him about me going to work tomorrow which was a lie.

"I know you don't have work tomorrow." He said.

"Yes, I have to cover for Jackson." I said quickly thinking of a believable lie.

"I don't like him you need to hang out with me." He complained.

"Suga, let the poor girl go." Jin said.

"Screw you! She's my poor girl." He said.

"Ha! We told you!" Jungkook said pointing to me.

"Told you what?" Suga asked finally opening his eyes.

"Nothing." Rapmon shrugged.

"Stop. What did they tell you?" He asked.

"Let me go and I'll tell you." I said smirking.

"Okay." He said letting me go. I quickly jumped up and ran out quickly throwing a goodbye and thank you over my shoulder. I ran into my apartment and closed the door behind me. I locked it and started to put my stuff away. I was about to start to get ready for bed when someone knocked at my door.

"Go away!" I groaned as I dragged my feet to the door. I opened the door to reveal a distressed Suga.

"This is your fault!" He said pouting as he plopped himself on my couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I ran out to get you and then Jimin closed the door and Jin drove off without me." He pouted.

"You have legs and a phone. How did you even find my door?" I asked.

"You have the doormat that says 'Go Away'." He said. "Anyway. What did they tell you?" He asked turning to me.

"Just some things about you." I shrugged.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like how your favorite things are sleep and being swag." I said, not completely lying.

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Stuff like how you hate the ramen from that store." I said.

"I do not." He protested.

"I think I trust 6 people saying that more than I trust 1 guy saying that because he needs to cover up the fact that he likes me." I teased.

"I do not like you in the way you are thinking." He said poking my forehead.

"Good." I said turning away from him and going to my room.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"My room." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Good.  A bed is way more comfortable than a couch." He said getting up to follow me.

"No." I stated.

"What?" 

"You are not sleeping in my bed." 

"You owe me." He said.

"Because you have a crush on me!" I sang.

"I do not!" He protested.

"Then prove it." I said.