Speculation of that girl (who I already for got the name of) and Suga dating was already rising. I didn't think about it or I at least tried not to. I already missed him so much. I watched him smile on TV though, but it wasn't like when he smiled at me in real life, but today was the day I got to see him and the rest of the guys and Bella. I was excited. I still had 7 hours until I needed to be there. I wasn't able to sleep. I went out to the café to get an ice tea.

"Hey Jackson." I smiled.

"Hey! Isn't today the day?" He asked.

"Yep." I answered popping the 'p'. "Anyway can I have an ice green tea?" I asked.

"Of course. That'll be 5.99." He smiled. "What about the peach drink?" He asked.

"I already had one. I can't have more than one a day unless I'm really stressed." I said smiling.

"Ah I see." He smiled handing me the drink.

"Thank you." I smiled.

My knee bounced up and down restlessly and I drank my tea. I couldn't wait to see them perform or to just see them.

After so many restless hours the time finally came for me to start getting there. I would be 3 and a half hours early so I could be in the front. I was one of the first in the line to get in. I waited for 2 hours until they let us in then another hour standing there waiting. Everyone was excited and restless. Epically me. After what felt like an eternity the lights dimmed and the music started to play and there they were. Everyone screamed, but no one screamed as loud as me. They danced and after the first song they all looked around to everyone and Suga's eyes found mine. And he smiled. I smiled back so wide I thought my cheeks might fall off. I couldn't believe he was there in front of me. He would glance at me every once and awhile and I would smile back. Even though there were many complications and a lot of obstacles I loved him. I knew I did and I'd never forget that.

After the concert was over and everything, there was the meet and greet. They made sure I was last so we could hang out and everything. I waited for hours, but it was all worth it. I was 5th in line now. I got more and more excited as I got closer. Then I was next. I walked into to the meet and greet room. I think my heart stopped the moment I saw him.

"Suga!" I yelled as I ran to him. I hugged him and he hugged me back. The security had left since they were told what was going on.

"I missed you, peach." He said into my hair.

"I missed you too." I said holding onto him for dear life. Tears fell as I held him. He was real. I pulled away to greet the rest of the guys. As I finished saying my greetings the girl he was having the scandal with walked in.

"Yoongi!" She yelled as she ran to him. I swallowed down my jealousy and smiled. "Oh, who's this?" She asked turning to me.

"The last person of the meet and greet." Suga said pointing to me.

"Oh." She said. "Then I guess you know." She said looking awkwardly at me. I assumed she meant about the scandal.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Please, don't tell." She begged.

"I won't." I said making sure my voice didn't shake out of jealousy.

"Thank you!" She said hugging me. I hugged her back. She pulled away and kissed Suga and smiled at me and said her goodbyes. She kissed him. May I repeat, KISSED HIM! I stared at where she had just been. Suga hugged me again and kissed my forehead.

"I've missed you so much, you don't even know." He smiled down at me.

"I've missed you too." I said trying to get the image out of my head. He kissed me. I swear I could taste her lip gloss. Gross.

"We should all get food together. Then we can eat on the beach." Rapmon suggested. We all agreed and left. They told security what was going on and we left. We got the food and peach drinks and set off the the beach. For the first time in half a month Suga was able to open my peach drink. I was happy, but in the back of my mind the image stayed.

We even fired off fireworks like the first time we came here. We all chased each other around and Rapmon and Bella were super cutesy together. It was adorable.

I had missed this. We all sat down on the shoreline as we got tired. Suga wrapped his arm around me.

"Saranghae, peach." He said resting his head on mine.

"I love you too." I said back.

----

Jin drove me home and I said a long goodbye to Suga until I could see him again in about 2 and half months. It was a long time, but I could do it. I just needed to focus on something else.

----

The next morning I got my peach drink I saw the news paper. The headline being. "Suga of BTS in scandal with Joy of Red Velvet!". I sighed. It had been confirmed, hadn't it? I got my peach drink and left. I went home. I laid on my living room floor and then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Did you guys break up and we didn't know?" I heard my dad ask.

"I should've told you, but it's a publicity stunt. He told me about it awhile ago." I said.

"Kang Yi Seul! Me nor your mother can stand you in this position!I told you he would choose his career-" I cut him off.

"He did not! He needed to do what he did!" I protested.

"Did he? It clearly wasn't for his band; his band is big enough! It was for that girl! And you know it; you're just in denial!" He yelled back. He was right once again.

"I love him and-" He cut me off.

"You can't do this." I could hear my dad shaking his head.

"Yeah- yes I can. I know what I'm doing." I said and hung up. I didn't actually know what I was doing, but I could hope that it would work out for me in the end.

A/N ok, so update on what is happening with everything. This book will have 20 chapters and an authors note. And- drum roll please- A sequel! Yay! Also I'm making another book. It will be bangtan fluff (and maybe more people if you want it). So I will be taking requests in that book when it comes out. It will just be a bunch of cute fluffy imagines (and I might add short story's in that who knows) so look out for that. Anyway, see you next time! If you have any questions feel free to ask.