A/N just a reminder that this is fiction. I do not know if any of this information is actually correct. Thank you.

"They wanna do a publicity stunt." He said.

"So?"

"I need to have a scandal." He said. I stopped. I think I even stopped breathing.

"A scandal?" I questioned quietly.

"I am so sorry." He said as he sat on the floor next to me. I couldn't scream, I couldn't cry and I couldn't smile. I couldn't explain what I felt. I simply stood up; Suga stood up with me too. Then I bolted. I ran. I ran as fast as I could. I heard him call my name so many times until the last time. He yelled for me by my nick name until the last time. He called 'Yi seul', but his voice cracked in the middle, but I couldn't stop running. I wanted to stop and hug him and tell him it's was alright everything was alright, but it wasn't, so I ran. I found myself lost in the woods. No where near anything I knew.

So I screamed and I sobbed like every person in every drama ever. I screamed and sobbed until I could not cry anymore and my voice was hoarse. This wasn't fair. Why him? Why a scandal? All for publicity. I sniffed. I got up and I started to walk. I walked the way where the sun was setting. I soon got out of the woods and onto a familiar road, but it was dark and I hadn't brought my phone. A honk came from next to me. I looked over and there was Rapmon.

"Get in!" He yelled. I moped into the passenger seat. "What is wrong with you. Suga said you just bolted without getting anything. Look you only have socks on. Your feet are bleeding! It's freezing out there! And now you're soaking wet!" Rapmon ranted while I just sat there. "Answer me!" He said, clearly frustrated.

"Does it look like I want to answer you?! I'm tired! I'm exhausted! And I can't deal with you or anybody, okay?! Okay." I yelled.

Rapmon mumbled something. Then he took me home.

----

"Oh my god Yi seul!" Suga greeted me with a hug.

I couldn't respond.

"Are you okay?" He asked inspecting me. "Your feet are bleeding!" He said.

"Cool." I responded; clearly not caring all too much. It wasn't his fault. He didn't want to do it. He was my Suga. I just walked to my room and crawled under the sheets.

"Yi seul." Suga said as he walked in.

"What?" I asked.

"Can we just talk?" He asked.

"About what?" I asked. "There is nothing to talk about. You're going to do the scandal. That's cool." I shrugged.

"Yi seul, don't act like you don't care." Suga said sitting cross legged on the bed; looking down at me.

"Why should I care?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe because you're my peach and I know you care." He said.

"Are you still gonna do it if I care?" I asked. He looked away. I took that as a no.

"Then there you go." I shrugged.

"Mianhae." He whispered.

"Are you still gonna do it?" I asked. He again looked away and I took that as a yes. "Then don't say sorry." I said.

"I can't get out of it. They're making me." He shook his head; trying to get it through my head. I got the message. I shouldn't be mad and I wasn't.

"I'm not mad."

"Then tell me you love me." He challenged.

"I love you." I said.

"Like you mean it."

"I love you." I said this time in english.

"I love you too." He smiled kissing my cheek.

"Suga, how is this gonna work out?" I asked.

"The scandal?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Well they want to start it out by speculation then once someone asked about it- which they will- We have to confirm it." He said quickly explaining.

"For how long?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged. I sighed. He crawled under the covers with me and pulled me to his chest. "I'm sorry." He hugged me.

"It's not your fault."

"Yes it is. I should've rejected it and when they told me I couldn't I should've told them I would sacrifice my career for you." He said. The minute he said that I thought about what my had dad said.

//// flashback ////

"That's great,but he's an idol."He said as I shrugged. "If this gets out to the public you both are screwed. He might say that he'll pick you over his career, but I Don't know if he will. He's living everyone's dream. What happens when he goes a tour for months? What happens when he forgets your anniversary because he had practise? There are so many complications to falling in love with an idol." My father ranted.

//// present ////

"It's okay." I responded, but the more I thought about it the more I thought my dad was right. He was an idol while I was a girl who works at a café.

-----

Soon the day had come. We were at the airport waiting for the plane to start boarding. I had been trying not to cry all day. I didn't want to see him leave.

"I'm gonna miss you." I whispered, hugging him. No fans were here because they never said when they were leaving, so they could have some privacy.

"I'm gonna miss you too." He said kissing my forehead. "Remember what I said. Save every bottle cap and keep them in chronological order. I have taught you how to open them, but if you need help feel free to call me, okay?" I nodded smiling up at him.

"All people going onto plane 45-C please get to the gate and start boarding." The voice rung out throughout the airport.

"Saranghae, peach." He smiled down at me.

"I love you too." I kissed him. "You can't miss your flight." I said pulling away. He nodded sadly and walked away. Neither of us looked back. Honestly I don't think either of us could.

A/N I actually wasn't going to update today, but since crystalrocksidi asked for it and since I'm a huge fan of hers I did, so thank her and check her out she's really cool I swear. :) also I will be confirming how many chapters in total there are in the next update, so see you then!