"You have toothpaste on your  cheek." He said.

"Oh my god I hate you." I said wiping my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, it's been there all day!" He laughed.

"I thought you were gonna say something serious!" I said still wiping my cheeks.

"Calm down would you?" He laughed.

"Can we go home now? I'm cold." I pouted.

"How are you still cold?" He asked pointing to my new clothes.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"You're a handful, you know that?" He said as we walked back to the car.

"Why did we even take a 5 minute walk?" I asked.

"Getting fresh air is good."

"Sure. Hold my hand." I demanded.

"Why?" He asked as he held his hand to his chest in a protective manner.

"Because my hands are cold and yours are warm." I said putting out my hand for him to take.

"How would you know that?"

"I held your hand on the walk over here!" I exclaimed laughing at his stupidity.

"Ugh fine." He said finally taking my hand.

"Oh be quiet! You know you like to hold my hand." I smiled as I swung our hands back and forth.

"Yeah yeah." He said but he also smiled. I still smiled as we walked back to  the car. Once we got back to the car we split while I got into the passenger seat and he got into the drivers seat.

"Where to next?" I asked.

"How about we go and get food and then we take a nice long walk?" He asked.

"That sounds nice." I smiled. As he drove I thought. I thought and I thought more and more. I had realized that Suga and I had maybe crossed a line of friends, but we also weren't "exclusive" or a couple. What were we? We have kissed 2 times, but I don't even know if he likes me. He changes his attitude around me so many times. Ugh and they say girls are confusing.

"So, what do you wanna eat?"Suga asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Ramen. I'm in the mood for ramen."

"Okay, ramen it is." He smiled as he drove to a ramen shop.

---middle of ramen time cause you don't wanna hear about the awkward in between stuff---

I started my ramen and so did Suga. I looked up and Suga just smiled at me, stifling a laugh.

"What?" I asked my voice muffled my the ramen stuffed in my cheeks.

"You look like a chipmunk." He laughed. I quickly swallowed.

"Rude."

"Hey! I am not rude." He protested.

"You're right." I sighed as he smiled in victory. "You're an idiot." I smiled back.

"Hey! You know you love me." He smiled.

"That doesn't change the fact that you're an idiot." I laughed.

"Okay, then I'm YOUR idiot."He smiled as he continued his ramen. I would retort, but I kinda like him being my idiot.

-

After ramen we decided to walk around. We walked around different stores and parks, but nothing seemed really interesting. We had started to just walk down paths that we had no idea where it led to. We went down weird park paths that led into the small forests. We also played hide and seek in the forest. We spent a lot of time lost in the small forest. We had decided to take a break by some rocks in a small and creepy clearing in the forest. He had texted someone quickly as we sat down. I just assumed it might be one of the guys wondering where he was.