11

Over night I had pretty much learned everything I could. I listened to all of their albums. (My favorite song being Whalien 52.) I had learned what they were known for in the band. Pretty much anything I could stuff into my head. I sighed as I realized I had barely slept all night and it was 7 am already. I got ready and got to the store at my usual time. I had no work today because it was Saturday. I got my usual peach drink. I got the drink and went to pay for it.

"Here." I said giving the lady the money.

"Are you Kang Yi Seul by any chance?" She asked. I was paranoid about what my dad had said. My head jumped to conclusions my eyes quickly going to the newspaper to see if it was already out.

"Yeah, why?" I asked hesitantly.

"Someone already payed for you. A boy, he came in earlier and gave me a note and a picture of you and money and told me that the money was to pay for the peach drink he knew you would get, and then he told me to give you this note. The picture was so that I'd know who you were." She said. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled as she gave me the note.

'Sorry I couldn't text you. I hope you dressed warm. I'll be outside to help you with the drink. Saranghae!' Read the note. Though if he's outside why give me the note? I giggled at how cute he was.

"Yah!" Someone screamed as they picked me up and twirled me around. They put me down and I looked up to see them.

"Suga!" I smiled.

"Did you not read the note?" He asked slightly laughing.

"Yes, I read the note. I was just taken aback." I protested.

"Ohhh you dressed warm I see." He smiled as he look at my clothes. "Now, you look super swag."

"You only say that because you bought all of this for me." I said pointing to the pants he had given me, the bts sweater, the leather jacket, and the Suga beanie.

"So, super swag." He smiled.

"Oh, and." I held up the note. "I love you too." I smiled.

"I like the way you say that." He smiled.

"Be quiet, I need to get to the mall." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, I need to get some things." I shrugged.

"I wish I could come with you." He pouted.

"Why can't you?" I asked.

"Work. I need to do some practise and show the guys some songs I've been working on. Then we have to go to the studio and I have to re-dye my hair." He said.

"Wow busy day." I said.

"Yeah anyway, gimme the peach drink." He said and he opened it and put the bottle cap in his pocket. He never missed a day since we met.

"Thank you." I smiled as I took the drink back.

"I have time to take you to the mall though so I can do that." He smiled as he took my free hand.

"Thank you again." I smiled as he started to swing our hands together between us. I looked around. I saw somebody who was looking for somebody and then his eyes landed on us. I quickly took my hand back and kept my distance.

"Is something wrong Yi seul?" He asked. I didn't answer. I just kept my eye on the man as we kept walking. He didn't seem to be looking for us as he ran into the store. "Yi seul?" Suga asked again as we stopped at the car.

"What? Oh no, nothing's wrong." I shook my head smiling at him. I quickly got into the car.

"Okay. Just tell me if somethings bothering you, okay?" He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled back.

-----

Suga had dropped me off at the mall. I decided I needed to do some early Christmas shopping. It was november 16th and I'd rather get it done and over with. I looked around for anything for anybody when I ran into somebody.

"Oh sorry." I said to the girl I had just bumped into. I helped her up.

"Oh my god." She said covering her mouth with her hands.

"Kang Yi seul?" She asked as she looked at me. My brain again jumped to the conclusion that it got out.

"Yeah, that's me." I said hesitantly.

"Do you remember me? Bella?" She asked. I looked up at her and I immediately remembered her. She wasn't some crazed fan she was my old best friend. We had lost touch awhile ago. I had become friends with her when I went to study abroad in America. That's why I'm fluent in english, Korean, and Spanish. I hated taking Spanish when I studied abroad though.

"Bella!" I yelled as I slung my arms around her. "Oh my god what are you doing here?" I asked pulling away.

"Well I remembered how you would always talk about Korea and I just moved here after an amazing vacation here." She smiled as we both talked in english together.

"How is your Korean?" I asked.

"I am actually fluent in it now." She smiled. "All thanks to you." She added.

"Oh that's amazing." I smiled back.

"I'm actually so glad I ran into you. You see, I have no friends here in Korea and honestly it's awkward asking for a bunch of food and them going 'oh you getting some for a friend.' And then me either going 'oh actually no.' Or lying and saying 'yeah.'either way it's akward." She ranted.

"Good, now I finally have a friend how is a girl." I sighed in relief. "All my friends are guys." I laughed.

"Are they cute though?" She asked.

"Yeah there's 7 of them, but one is mine, so back off." I smiled.

"Dang ok wow. Do you have any pictures?" She asked. I picked out one that we had ended up taking at the beach. "Oh. My. God." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you not know who those boys are?" She asked.

"Lemme guess. You're a fan." I said.

"Big time." She smiled.

"Ah I see, who's your bias." I asked. (A/N irl my bias is actually rap monster and since this is a min Yoongi story you probably know what I'm gonna do.)

"Rapmon all the way." She said, smiling.

"Suga." I smiled.

"Your so lucky to be friends with them." She pouted.

"I don't know they're kinda weird." I joked.

"How did you meet them?" She asked.

"Well I met Suga in a grocery store and then after a month of us being friends I found out he was an idol. It doesn't change the way I see them though, so don't jump to conclusions that I just want their fame and money." I said quickly clearing up anything she might think I am.

"Ah, I see." She smiled.

---

I talked with Bella for 2 hours as we window shopped. I didn't end up actually getting anything though. After, we decided on a sleepover, she got her stuff and we went to my place.

"Eomma! Appa! I'm home!" I yelled.

"You live with your parents?" She asked.

"No, their visiting." I smiled.

"Eomma! Appa!" I yelled again. "I guess their out." I shrugged as I read the note they left. "Well that means I can do anything without being judged!" I exclaimed as Bella laughed. Let our marathon begin.

A/N I finished writing the story! This isn't the end though. I have just writen all of the story, I just need to post it. Anyway, I have a bunch of homework. So, anyway, see you next time!