We made popcorn and got chocolate and sat down to start our drama marathon. I stuffed my face with popcorn and so did she. We both were wearing sweat pants, baggy sweatshirts, and our hair was up in messy buns. Half way through our first drama we were both a crying mess. We yelled at the TV and stuffed our faces. Then I heard the doorbell ring. "Great." I mumbled as I tried to brush of any crumbs. I dragged my feet to the door and opened it while Bella waited behind me.

"He- Suga!" I yelled in surprise and quickly shut the door.

"Suga?" Bella whispered to me. I nodded.

"Oh my fudge." Her eyes widened.

"Yi seul. I've seen you like that before you don't have to hide! I still love you!" He yelled.

"Love?" Bella asked.

"I may or may not be dating him." I whispered.

"Oh my god." She whispered back.

"Shh! He was supposed to be at practise." I whispered.

"Why are you hiding?" Bella asked.

"Look at us!" I whisper yelled at her.

"You're right. Oh well, who cares." She shrugged. I agreed and opened the door to apologize when I saw the rest of the guys.

"Oh my god!" I yelled as I quickly shut the door again.

"What now?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"We get it you don't care about Suga seeing you this way, but what about everyone else in the group?" I asked.

"Tell them we're watching dramas. They're guys, they'll leave." She suggested.

"We're watching dramas go away!" I yelled.

"For 1, we're? For 2 which one?" I heard Rapmon ask.

"Yes me and my best friend. And to answer your second question, operation proposal!" I yelled back. (A/N BTW I just got done with that drama and it's so good, but I also hate it because it makes me mad how stupid the main character is.)

"Which episode?" Rapmon asked.

"8." I answered.

"Can I watch with you? I'm on the same episode!" Rapmon insisted. I looked to Bella. She nodded.

"Fine, anyone else?" I asked.

"Me!" I heard all of them yell.

"Fine." I said as I opened the door.

"Oh, who's this?" Rapmon asked.

"Oh this is Bella. She is from America, but don't worry she knows Korean." I answered for her.

"Ah I see." Jin smiled.

"Dude, are you just this casual with them?" She asked in english.

"Yeah, I should honestly be more formal to them because when my mom finds out some of them are older and I speak this casually to them she might scold me." I laughed.

"NAH it's ok. We're all friends here." Rapmon also answered in english. Both me and Bella were taken aback.

"You just got into them recently too?" She asked looking to me.

"Last night." I answered.

"I've never gotten that reaction when I speak english." Rapmon laughed.

"Oh my god his dimples." Bella whispered in Spanish, so hopefully he wouldn't understand.

"I know right?" I said.

"Oh my goodness what are you guys saying?" Suga asked in frustration.

"Nothing." Both me and Bella responded laughing.

"Anyway, let's get back to the drama." I said sitting back on the couch.

-----

After staying up for 8 more hours we finished. Rapmon, Bella, and I all stood up and clapped which woke up the rest.

"Ugh I hate you all." Suga complained.

"Hey! You aren't allowed to hate me." I joked.

"I will if you don't hug me as an apology." Suga responded, his eyes still closed and his arms open to hug me.

"Fine." I said as I went to hug him.

"Aweeeee! How adorable." Bella cooed.

"Don't make me." I threatened and by all the time we had spent together in the past she knew what I meant. I meant I'd show them all a video of when she got drunk the first day of class because she was so nervous. It's amazing I swear.

"You wouldn't."

"Wouldn't what?" J-hope intervened.

"Nothing." I responded knowing she got the message.

-----

After, we all got to know each other a little bit better we all fell asleep. Once I woke up the next morning I realized it was almost 7:30. Oh, great. I need to get to the store. Today is shopping day, before I got out of Suga's grip I saw Rapmon sleeping with Bella on his chest as he had his arm wrapped around her. I did my best not to awe and I quickly took a picture. Then I got up and out of Suga's grip and got ready. I went to quietly open the door and quickly do some shopping, but Rapmon woke up. He looked around to remember what had happened. The first thing he saw was Bella sleeping soundly. He actually smiled at her and then look around to see me trying to sneak out.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

"Going to the store." I whispered back.

"I'd like to come." He said as he carefully got up and made sure not to wake Bella.

"Okay." I said as he went to get his shoes on.

----

We got to the store earlier than I usually do which was nice. I immediately went to the drink section.

"You know, your friend Bella is really nice." He said as he looked for something that he could drink too.

"Really? I'm surprised she didn't completely freak out when meeting you though." I said thinking out loud.

"Why?" He asked.

"Oh she also just found out about BTS. We've been friends for awhile and when I showed her that I was friends with you guys she was really surprised. Her bias is you and honsetly, Bella is crazy so... you can think about how I thought she would greet you." I laughed.

"Ah, I see. Do you have her number?" He asked.

"Yeah she gave it to me last night, why?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged.

"Okay, do you want it?" I asked.

"That would be nice." He smiled.

"Here." I said writing it down on his hand.

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

I didn't let myself jump to conclusions, but I already shipped them.

----
Once I got back I saw Suga was gone. I quickly called him.

"Hello" He answered.

"Oh my god where are you?" I asked.

"Oh sorry, I had to go and you weren't there." He seemed so calm.

"Oh, why did you have to go." I asked.

"Oh well-" He was cut off by someone screaming in the backround.

"Oh, I'm sorry I have to go. Saranghae!" He said.

"Sarang-" I got cut off as he hung up. "Hae." I whispered to myself. Great.

A/N So, I've already planned a sequel, so if you guys want one I'll do it. Now I'm just revising the chapters and everything so, yeah, anyway see you next time!