(A/N a lot of this tour information is not correct and stuff, but just roll with it. This is fiction. I needed it to fit with the story. Sorry.)

Suga spent a lot of his time at the studio. When I had free time I would come and watch him. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with me until he had to start touring. He will come to Seoul in the middle of the first month and then they come back to Seoul at the end of the tour. They had finished recording the mini album and had released the release date. I hated being away from him, but this is just how it had to be. I wanted him to live his dream.

I had pretty much become best friends with all the rest of the guys. Bella and Rapmon were pretty close. It was now new years eve. Christmas went well. But now here we were. At the start of the new year.

"To the new year!"Jin yelled and we all clinked glasses. We all took sips of our peach drinks as we sat on the beach.

"Remember the last time we were all here?" I asked.

"Yeah." Suga nodded.

"I miss those times." I sighed.

"Well, we got these times." He said smiling hugging me.

"For now." I said; thinking about the upcoming tour.

"It'll be fine, I promise." He smiled.

"I know." I lied.

-----
After new years the boys had to work extra hard to prepare. Rapmon had asked Bella the same question Suga had asked me, but she said yes. So, I would be left alone. It's gonna suck. I hate work. I hate life. It's so unfair. I hate it. I sighed as I stared out of the window in my room. Ugh, why is life so unfair? What did I do to deserve this?

"Yi seul!" I heard Suga yell.

"Yeah?" I yelled back.

"We need to talk." He said coming into my room.

"Oh." Many things ran through my head.

"Yi seul, I know that this has also been hard on you too and this won't help at all." He sighed.

"Is it that serious?" I asked

"I am so sorry." He said rubbing his face.

"You need to tell me what it is." I said starting to get concerned.

"I need to say one thing before I start, I love you." He said.

"Suga please just tell me what's going on." I begged, not wanting to beat around the Bush.

"Please just tell me you love me too."

"I love you too, now please-"

"No. Like you mean it." He said.

"I do mean it. What's wrong?" I asked.

"Please." He said.

"Suga, I love you, now please just tell me what's going on." I demanded.

"Yi seul! You don't understand. I need to hear you tell me you love me." He seemed frustrated, mad, and stressed.

"Suga, please just tell me." We were both begging for two different things.

"I know, but please?" He asked.

"Suga, I love you. Now, please stop. You're scaring me." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said rubbing his face again. I kneeled down in front of where he sat on my bed so he would look at me.

"Suga, you need to tell me what is going on otherwise I can not help you." I said sounding like a therapist or something.

"I don't wanna lose you." He whispered.

"Suga, this isn't some Korean drama or a fanfiction! Please just stop. This is a rare side of you." I knew that if Suga dropped his 'I'm way to swag and cool for you' act something was very wrong.

"I had to talk to PD-nim." He started.

"Do you have to break up with me?" I asked.

"No, but there is a problem. Not with our relationship or something, but it does affects our relationship." He said still looking down.

"Oh god." I huffed laying back down on the floor.

"I- I." He sighed trying to start a sentence.

"It's ok, Yoongi." I sighed.

"No, no please don't call me that." He said, his head shooting up to look at me.

"Call you what?" I asked confused.

"I'm not Yoongi to you, I've always been Suga." He said.

"Yeah, but this sounds too serious now for Suga." I shrugged. I felt as if I was starting to act as if I didn't care or as if I was numbing myself.

"I don't like when you call me Yoongi." He pouted.

"That's your name though?" I said confused.

"No, no I'm your Suga and you're my peach." He said changing from pointing between me and himself.

"YOONGI! Get to the point! what is so important that all of this is happening?! I don't wanna beat around the Bush, okay?! Just tell me! Please." I was tired. I had missed him and now he couldn't even tell me what was going on.

"Mianhae." He whispered.

"I didn't mean to yell." I said.

"Okay. I'm just gonna tell you what is going on and then we will go from there, okay?" He asked.

"Okay, seems good to me." I said. I never thought I'd hear what he said.

A/N it's getting more tense. I feel like it's getting more interesting. :) there's really nothing to say anymore lol. (Quick update: since I've finished writing this I've started writing the sequel and I am planning on doing a namjoon story after this, okay? Okay.)