I woke up with Suga holding me to his chest. He was awake well, at least I think. I barely slept all night, mostly because Suga's phone never shuts up.

"Are you awake?" He whispered.

"Yeah." I whispered back.

"Did you get good sleep?" He asked.

"Not really, your phone never shuts up, do you know that?" I said looking up at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Joy-" I cut him off by sitting up abruptly.

"Joy?" I asked looking down at him.

"Well, yeah." He said.

"Why is she blowing up your phone at all?" I asked.

"She thinks that we're 'meant to be' and that we're actually in a relationship so, she gets very protective of where, when and who I'm hanging out with." He said.

"You have told her that you guys aren't in an actual relationship, right?"

"Yeah, of course. She just thinks I'm playing hard to get." He said shaking his head.

This is it Yi seul. The last straw. You know what they say "if you love someone let them go and if they come back they were always yours and if they don't they were never yours." So, let. Him. Go. I thought to myself.

"Suga-" I started, but he again cut me off.

"Trust me. Nothing will ever happen." He said giving me a reassuring smile as he sat up.

"Suga, you don't understand." I shook my head.

"Why don't we get some peach drinks." He smiled, taking my hand and completely ignoring me.

We both got shoes on and went to the store. He was able to drive me there and once we got the drinks he drove me to the beach.

"Why are we at the beach?" I asked.

"Remember this," He said holding up his index finger to signal he was gonna start saying what I needed to remember. "When you need me, I'll always be here. I'll always be looking for you here. So, if you need someone I'm always here. You don't need to text or call just come here, to the beach and even if I'm not here, just know that I'm there, okay? So if I'm not here to help you, listen to the waves. They always have words of encouragement if you listen." He smiled. I gave him a slight smile back.

Come on Yi seul. Do it! Let him go! I thought to myself.

"Come on!" He smiled getting out of the car. I smiled back and got out running after him in the sand.

We chased each other around laughing until he caught me.

"Put me down!" I screamed at him.

"As you wish." He said pretending like he was gonna drop me.

"No! No! No! I change my mind!" I said holding on to him tighter. He slowly came to a stop and gently put me down.

"Saranghae, peach." He smiled pecking my lips. I wished I could pause this moment for the rest of time, because I knew that I wouldn't have him tommorrow. I knew it. I knew that I would regret the decision I was about to make, but he had pushed me to it.

"Yoongi." I started what I had tried to say twice before now, but he again cut me off.

"Don't call me Yoongi." He said.

"Yoongi. Listen." I said sternly. He stayed silent. "I love you, do you know that?" I asked.

"I love you too." He smiled.

"Have you ever heard the saying 'if you love someone let them go and if they come back they were always yours and if they don't they were never yours'?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" He asked, his smile clearly dropping.

"I love you, I really do, but that's why I need to let you go." I said

"A-are you b-breaking up with me?" He asked.

"Truth is, Yoongi, I can't do this." I said shaking my head. "I don't feel like your my boyfriend anymore, I mean Joy acts more like a girlfriend than I do! I'm sorry, I thought I could deal with the scandal, but I can't."  I said.

"Peach-" I cut him off.

"Don't call me that." I said.

"Please don't. I can stop the scandal right now." He said getting out his phone.

"Yoongi." I put my hand on his phone so he would stop and look at me. "We will see if either of us come back to each other, okay?" I said looking at him. He slowly nodded putting down his phone. He hugged me tightly.

"Okay." He whispered. I hugged him back as I felt my shirt starting to get wet. I looked up to the sky. It was starting to rain. As my shirt got soaked with raindrops the shoulder of my shirt had started to get wet with tears. I too buried my head in his shoulder. This was something I would never forget. I couldn't forget it.

I didn't want to do it, but Soon I pulled away after about 5 minutes of the hug.

"I'm sorry, but you're gonna get a cold." I said pushing his hair out of his face. "When I need you I'll come to the beach, okay?" I smiled. He nodded sadly.

Then I turned my back to him. I sighed, trying to give myself the strength to walk away. I moved one foot after the other, slowly walking away from him.

I went home. I closed the front door behind me. I leaned against it and then slid down it. I buried my head in my knees and cried. I didn't know it would physically hurt. My heart physically ached and my head hurt and I felt like I was gonna throw up. It also mentally hurt. Thoughts ran through my head some were reassuring and some were just depressing. I knew that this was the best for me. I can't have someone that isn't completely mine. He is like a bottle cap to me. When you first see a bottle cap, it may not be all that special, but when you or someone or something else gives it meaning, you don't ever want to let it go. Then, one day you open the bottle and the cap gets a bent in it and even if you try to push it back on with all of your strength you just can't get it back on. I decided to open the bottle and when I tried to close it I couldn't, so all I could do was drink it and walk away.

This. The way he made me feel would never be forgotten because he was the only one that could make this pain stop right now, but time will heal they say, so please time go by fast. I don't know if I can survive this pain.

A/N one more chapter! Then I will start the sequel which will hopefully be good. Anyway, if that is all, I'll see you next time!